The unique Hotel Ruby Marie is a great place in a charming area of Madison.
Rooms are furnished with antique Victorian furniture.
A free breakfast is served each morning in the charming dining room.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Major Madison attractions, such as Verona Wine Cellar, Mousehouse Cheesehaus and Baraboo Bluffs are located nearby. Just 2km from the center of Madison known for Ten Pin Alley, National Mustard Museum and Aldo Leopold Nature Center.
Fast access to Dane County Regional airport within 10km is provided.
- City Center - 1.4km
- Airport Dane County Regional - 7.8km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Hotel Ruby Marie Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Aldo Leopold Nature Center5.1km330 Femrite Drive, Madison
National Mustard Museum11.2km7477 Hubbard Ave, Middleton
Ten Pin Alley11.5km6285 Nesbitt Road, Fitchburg
Capital Brewery11.6km7734 Terrace Avenue, Middleton
Mousehouse Cheesehaus13.6km4494 Lake Circle, Windsor
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.