- Room we stayed was very comfortable - Typical european breakfast - Centrally located
- Minutes from arc de triomphe - Staff were great - Clean rooms
- Very small rooms - Staff speaks english - Nice area of town
- Breakfast was fresh - Staff were helpful - Room might need updating
- Staff are fantastic - Breakfast room is small - Free wifi
The Royal Elysees Hotel is in the heart of the Etoile Quarter, next to the Arc De Triomphe. It will take you only five minutes from the world-wide known Avenue des Champs Elysees and ten minutes to get to The Eiffel Tower. In addition to its nearby the most famous monuments and prestige boutiques and Le Palais des Congres. In front of the hotel you can find a taxi stand, many bus stops, the underground, as well as a shuttle bus.
This 4-star construction offers 35 comfortable rooms equipped with standard modern comforts.
You are provided with 3 types of rooms: singles, doubles and twins, furnished with modern amenities such as air conditioner, a bath (tub and shower), hairdryer, telephone, minibar and television with cable connection, a private safety box. You can start the day with continental breakfast served at the breakfast room and enjoy a refreshing drink in the pleasant atmosphere of the onsite bar.
The Royal Elysees Hotel provides you the harmony between the decor, music and the lighting creating an intimate and relaxing atmosphere.
Number of rooms 35.
- City Center - 4.4km
- Airport: Le Bourget - 13.0km, Orly - 17.2km
- Train Station: Gare Saint Lazare - 2.6km, Gare Montparnasse - 4.0km
- Underground station: Kléber - 400 m, Victor Hugo - 700 m
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is EUR 3.50 per hour.
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Comfortable room has a practical work desk and a contemporary bathroom.
Hotel Royal Elysees Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Eiffel Tower1.6km5 avenue Anatole France, Paris
Pont d'Iena1.5km75007 ParisFrance
Grands Boulevards1.5kmAvenue du General Eisenhower, Paris
Musee National Jean-Jacques Henner1.6km43 Avenue de Villiers, Paris
Musee Nissim de Camondo1.6km63 rue de Monceau, Paris
Near the hotel
Arc de Triomphe210 mPlace de l'Etoile, Paris
Musee Dapper350 m35 rue Paul Valery, Paris
Villa d'Este410 m4 rue Arsene-Houssaye, Paris
Ricki Stevenson's Black Paris Tours460 m119 Champs Elysees, Paris
Le Lido590 m116 bis av des Champs-Elysees, Paris
Aviation Club de France670 m104, avenue des Champs-Elysees, Paris
Musee de la Marine750 mIn the Palais de Chaillot, Paris
Food: French20 m4, avenue Victor Hugo
83% likes this, based on 102 reviews90 m16,avenue Victor-Hugo
Phone: 01 44 17 35 85
50% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Food: French, Contemporary, Bar
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 179120 m12,Rue de Presbourg
Phone: 01 45 00 78 70
81% likes this, based on 133 reviews160 m19, rue Lauriston
Phone: +33 (0)140671116
75% likes this, based on 47 reviews
Price Range: USD 14 - USD 41130 m16 rue Lauriston
Phone: 01 45 00 27 45
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.