- Room we stayed was very comfortable - Typical european breakfast - Centrally located
- Minutes from arc de triomphe - Staff were great - Clean rooms
- Very small rooms - Staff speaks english - Nice area of town
- Breakfast was fresh - Staff were helpful - Room might need updating
- Staff are fantastic - Breakfast room is small - Free wifi
The Royal Elysees Hotel is in the heart of the Etoile Quarter, next to the Arc De Triomphe. It will take you only five minutes from the world-wide known Avenue des Champs Elysees and ten minutes to get to The Eiffel Tower. In addition to its nearby the most famous monuments and prestige boutiques and Le Palais des Congres. In front of the hotel you can find a taxi stand, many bus stops, the underground, as well as a shuttle bus.
This 4-star construction offers 35 comfortable rooms equipped with standard modern comforts.
You are provided with 3 types of rooms: singles, doubles and twins, furnished with modern amenities such as air conditioner, a bath (tub and shower), hairdryer, telephone, minibar and television with cable connection, a private safety box. You can start the day with continental breakfast served at the breakfast room and enjoy a refreshing drink in the pleasant atmosphere of the onsite bar.
The Royal Elysees Hotel provides you the harmony between the decor, music and the lighting creating an intimate and relaxing atmosphere.
Number of rooms 35.
- City Center Paris - 2.7 mi
- Airport: Mutiara (LBJ) - 9.5 mi, Orly (ORY) - 10.6 mi
- Train Station: Gare Saint Lazare - 1.6 mi, Gare Montparnasse - 2.5 mi
- Underground station: Kléber - 1400 ft, Victor Hugo - 2300 ft
- Restaurants: L'Aventure (Food: French) - 100 ft, Maison Prunier - 300 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is EUR 3.50 per hour.
Hotel Royal Elysees Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Eiffel Tower1.0 mi5 avenue Anatole France, Paris
Pont d'Iena5000 ft75007 ParisFrance
Grands Boulevards5100 ftAvenue du General Eisenhower, Paris
Musee National Jean-Jacques Henner5300 ft43 Avenue de Villiers, Paris
Musee Nissim de Camondo1.0 mi63 rue de Monceau, Paris
Near the hotel
Arc de Triomphe700 ftPlace de l'Etoile, Paris
Musee Dapper1200 ft35 rue Paul Valery, Paris
Villa d'Este1400 ft4 rue Arsene-Houssaye, Paris
Le Lido2000 ft116 bis av des Champs-Elysees, Paris
Aviation Club de France2200 ft104, avenue des Champs-Elysees, Paris
Musee de la Marine2500 ftIn the Palais de Chaillot, Paris
Salle Pleyel2500 ft252 rue du Fbg-St-Honore, Paris
Food: French100 ft4, avenue Victor Hugo
83% likes this, based on 102 reviews300 ft16,avenue Victor-Hugo
Phone: 01 44 17 35 85
Le Living - Restaurant du Duplex
Food: French300 ft2 bis avenue Foch
Phone: +33 1 45 00 45 00
66% likes this, based on 20 reviews
Food: French, Contemporary, Bar
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 178400 ft12,Rue de Presbourg
Phone: 01 45 00 78 70
85% likes this, based on 141 reviews600 ft19, rue Lauriston
Phone: +33 (0)140671116
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in France