- Not really organised for business - Lobby is nice - Food was good
- Free parking spaces - Free internet - Good aircondition - Good choice
- Large roof area with provided seating - Rooms were modern - Great fitnessroom
- Hotel is not in the old citycenter - Nice room - Breakfast was superb
- Reasonably priced hotel - Subway station is very close - Reception staff isn't helping
If you are looking for a comfortable yet fashionable property in a beneficial location in the city of Rome then the Pulitzer Hotel is just the place you need. The hotel is rated as a 4 stars one and it completely lives up to its status. The remarkable location of the venue allows you to visit Rome on foot in just a matter of minutes. Express bus goes from and to the hotel every 35 minutes. Thanks to the Pulitzer Hotel property hospitable staff you will always receive help with any problem you may meet. At the hotel restaurant be sure to try our special dishes of Italian cuisine. And if you are not into heavy meals than have a snack at our lounge bar. All of the 83 Pulitzer Hotel rooms on the 6 floors of the hotel are equipped with many modern conveniences and interiors that are sober and similar to its brother of Barcelona. Staying at our venue will make you feel at home while being away.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 83.
- City Center - 3.1mi
- Airport: Ciampino - 7.0mi, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) - 11.9mi
- Train Station: Roma Trastevere Station - 1.7mi, Roma Ostiense - 1.8mi
- Underground station: Marconi - 300yd, Basilica S. Paolo - 1100yd
The hotel Pulitzer serves a buffet breakfast for free. At the hotel Pulitzer guests are invited to a continental breakfast served for free. The hotel Pulitzer provides visitors with a free american breakfast.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 07:00-12:00 hours
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Rome
Starting from: US$81
Starting from: US$165
Starting from: US$246
Starting from: US$119
Starting from: US$263
Rooms and availability
Double Or Twin Beds
Two Single Beds
Double Or Twin Beds
Pulitzer Hotel Rome Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Underground Railway Stations|
National Prehistoric and Ethnographic Museum "Luigi Pigorini"1.0miPiazza Guglielmo Marconi, 14, Rome
National Museum of the Early Middle Ages1.1miViale Lincoln, 3, Rome
Museo della Civilta Romana1.1miPiazza Giovanni Agnelli 10, Rome
Planetario e Museo Astronomico1.1miPiazza G. Agnelli 10, Rome
Near the hotel
S.I.T. Bus Shuttle1100ydVia Ostiense, 256, Rome
St. Paul Outside the Walls (Abbazia di San Paolo Fuori Le Mura)1300ydVia Ostiense,186, Rome
Abbazia delle Tre Fontane1700ydVia Acque Salvie, 1, Rome
65% likes this, based on 118 reviews
Price Range: USD 14 - USD 53200ydVia Ostiense, 491
68% likes this, based on 21 reviews
Food: Italian400ydVia Laurentina 62a
66% likes this, based on 48 reviews
Food: Italian500ydVia della Magliana, 268
53% likes this, based on 29 reviews
Food: Asian500ydVia Laurentina 15
Gelateria Artigianale Doppiapanna
87% likes this, based on 60 reviews
Food: Ice Cream
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 24600ydLargo Giuseppe Veratti, 42
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.