- Environment was breathtaking - Room was large - Good aminities
- Rooms were beautiful - Breakfast was excellent - No dining room
- Townhouse really nice - Lobby great - Rooms surprising
- Delightfully decorated - Garden is stunning - Many small cafés
- Rooms are spacious - Well equipped - Suite #4 had a super bath
The Hotel Particulier Montmartre offers high comforts and the rates which are considered competitive by Parisian standards for this kind of provided service. The venue is housed in a building of a remarkable beauty that was designed by Morgane Rousseau. Since the Hotel Particulier Montmartre venue makes touring the city of Paris easy, you will have no problems visiting tourist sights, go shopping or even getting on a business meeting on time. The many services and facilities of the Hotel Particulier Montmartre will satisfy your every need for all are modern and thought through carefully. The Hotel Particulier Montmartre offers spacious, air-conditioned apartments that gives very pleasant impression. They include all the vital conveniences that should be present in the high class hotel. Whether you are a tourist with a family touring Paris or a traveling businessman, the Hotel Particulier Montmartre is the one place for you.
Year renovated 2012.
- City Center - 2.3mi
- Airport: Orly - 11.6mi, Charles De Gaulle - 12.7mi
- Train Station: Gare Saint Lazare - 1.0mi, Gare de l'Est - 1.3mi
- Underground station: Lamarck-Caulaincourt - 400yd, Abbesses - 600yd
The hotel offers a continental breakfast at the price of EUR 20 per person per night.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge
No parking available.
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Paris
Starting from: US$202
Starting from: US$223
Starting from: US$370
Starting from: US$350
Starting from: US$281
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed - 380 sq. feet
Comfortable room of 35m2 living space designed by Morgane Rousseau offers views of the surrounding garden and includes one King size bed and private bathroom with all amenities.
King Size Bed - 485 sq. feet
Spacious room of 45m2 living space designed by Morgane Rousseau offers views of the garden and includes one King size bed, small living room with a sofa and private bathroom with all amenities.
Garden view, Panoramic view
King Size Bed - 915 sq. feet
Luxurious room of 85m2 living space designed by Morgane Rousseau has a panoramic view of Paris and includes one Double bed and one King size bed, large sitting area and open bathroom with a shower.
Hotel Particulier Montmartre Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists||
|Underground Railway Stations||
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.