- Street view - Very helpful reception staff - Good continental breakfast - No street noise
- Reasonably-sized built-in closet - Our room was very very quiet - Marble bathroom
- Very satisfied with the bed and pillows - Bathroom was clean - New fittings
- 1 minute from the metro - People were very professional - Rooms were well-cleaned
- Nice neighborhood - Wide variety of restaurants - Shower: no curtain
Le Notre Dame is a charming boutique hotel with an unrivalled location on the left bank of Seine river right opposite the Notre Dame Cathedral, providing a truly postcard view from the little balconies and terraces of the rooms. It is placed in the vibe and the most touristy area of Paris – Latin Quarter, close to all the sights and attractions: Sorbonne is just up the street, Louvre and Orsay museums and the entire downtown are within an easy walking distance. A St. Michel metro stop is literally at your doorstep, while a 15 minute stroll will bring you at the Gare du Nord, the main railway station. Lots of little boutiques, shops, cafes, traditional patisseries, bars and restaurants abound the surrounding area that feels safe even at night, so you will never be short in things to do.
The property represents a traditional historical building, fully renovated to provide the guests with an unparalleled comfort and enjoyment. Attentive and efficient multilingual staffs are always ready to render any kind of assistance. All public spaces are air conditioned (as are the guestrooms) and feature a free wireless Internet access.
The hotel rooms are tastefully decorated and appointed with all necessary amenities: a private bathroom with hairdryer and complimentary toiletries, satellite LCD TV, radio clock, direct-dial phone, in-room safe accommodating lap-top, iPod docking station, and minibar. Ironing facilities are available on request. The welcoming gifts and complimentary newspapers are those little personal touches that make this hotel so friendly and cheerful.
The on-site dining venues are represented by a bar and a breakfast room, where a savoury and lavish buffet breakfast is offered at a surcharge.
Your stay at the Notre Dame Hotel will be a true Paris experience, as when you wake up and see the symbol of the French capital - the Notre Dame Cathedral; you know that you are in Paris.
Number of rooms 26.
- City center Paris - 700 ft
- Airports: Orly (ORY) - 8.7 mi, Mutiara (LBJ) - 9.1 mi
- Train stations: Jussieu - 2700 ft, Gare de Lyon - 1.4 mi
- Underground stations: Saint-Michel - Notre-Dame - 400 ft, Saint-Michel - 1000 ft
- Restaurants: Le Petit Chatelet (Cuisine: French) - 200 ft, Cafe le Petit Pont (Cuisine: French) - 200 ft
- Parks: Place Dauphine - 1700 ft, National Park of Port-Cros - 3100 ft
- Beaches Paris Plage - 2500 ft
A continental breakfast is served at the price of EUR 10 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 25 per day.
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Hotel Notre Dame Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Musee d'Orsay1.1 mi62 Rue de Lille, Paris
Musee des Arts decoratifs5000 ft107 rue de Rivoli, Paris
Val-de-Grace5000 ft1 place Alphonse-Laveran, Paris
Canal St-Martin5100 ftParisFrance
Musee des Arts et Metiers5200 ft60 rue Reaumur, Paris
Near the hotel
Notre Dame Cathedral600 ft6 place du Parvis Notre-Dame, Paris
Shakespeare and Company Bookstore200 ft37 rue de la Bucherie, Paris
Sainte-Chapelle1000 ft6, boulevard du Palais, Paris
Rue de la Huchette300 ftRue de la Huchette, Paris
St. Julien le Pauvre300 ftParisFrance
Theatre de la Huchette400 ft23 rue de la Huchette, Paris
River Seine1200 ftParisFrance
Le Petit Chatelet
85% likes this, based on 401 reviews
Cuisine: French200 ft39, rue de la Bucherie
Phone: +33 (0)146335340
Cafe le Petit Pont
Cuisine: French200 ft1, rue du Petit Pont
Phone: 01 43 54 23 81
Le Notre Dame
Cuisine: French100 ft2 Place du Petit Point
Le Chat qui Peche
52% likes this, based on 107 reviews200 ft10, rue Huchette
Cuisine: French200 ft41
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest 3 Star Hotels in France