- Very agreeable breakfast - Nicely decorated rooms - Centrally situated
- Rooms are nice - Front view of the avenue - New bathroom
- Little and quite hotel - Good service - Few minute walk to champs elysee
- Very comfy bed - Pricey breakfast - Many cafes nearby
- It was close to everything - Staff was extremely helpful - Our room was small
The charming 4-star, family-run Montfleuri hotel is located on the Grande Armee avenue,that is one of the beautiful avenues of Paris, just a few minutes from the Avenue des Champs-Elysees. It is also close to world-famous museums, theatres and exposition centers.
42 fully refurbished rooms are offered to guests both tourists and businessmen. All the rooms have their individual charming décor and all are equipped with the modern equipment such Wi Fi, plasma or LCD, air conditioning, private bathroom with hair dryer.
The hotel proposes work-out in the fitness centre with its cardio training equipments and rain shower. You can also visit a sauna.
The cozy lounge provides you with drinks and snacks.
Such modern facilities as 24-hour reception with concierge service, currency exchange, internet access are available.
Number of rooms 42.
- City Center Paris - 2.9 mi
- Airport: Mutiara (LBJ) - 9.5 mi, Orly (ORY) - 10.8 mi
- Train Station: Gare Saint Lazare - 1.7 mi, Gare Montparnasse - 2.7 mi
- Underground station: Porte Maillot - 2000 ft, Ternes - 2300 ft
- Restaurants: Le Crabe Marteau (Food: Seafood) - 500 ft, Le XVI - 400 ft
You can start your day with a continental breakfast, which costs EUR 17 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 21 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Hotel Montfleuri Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Eiffel Tower1.2 mi5 avenue Anatole France, Paris
Musee National Jean-Jacques Henner5100 ft43 Avenue de Villiers, Paris
Cimetiere de Passy5200 ft2 rue du Comandant-Schloesing, Paris
Musee des Monuments Francais5200 ft1 Place du Trocadero, Paris
Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore5200 ftParisFrance
Near the hotel
Arc de Triomphe1400 ftPlace de l'Etoile, Paris
Musee Dapper1500 ft35 rue Paul Valery, Paris
Villa d'Este2000 ft4 rue Arsene-Houssaye, Paris
Palais des Congres de Paris2200 ft2 Place de la Porte Maillot, Paris
Salle Pleyel2700 ft252 rue du Fbg-St-Honore, Paris
Le Lido2800 ft116 bis av des Champs-Elysees, Paris
Aviation Club de France3100 ft104, avenue des Champs-Elysees, Paris
Le Crabe Marteau
65% likes this, based on 117 reviews
Food: Seafood500 ft16, rue des Acacias
Phone: 01 44 09 85 59
50% likes this, based on 25 reviews400 ft13 Avenue Grande Armee
Restaurant Guy Savoy
84% likes this, based on 521 reviews
Food: French, European
Price Range: USD 37 - USD 1441300 ft18, rue Troyon
Phone: 01 43 80 40 61
Price Range: USD 42 - USD 69500 ft1 Rue d' Argentine
Phone: +33 145027600
60% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Price Range: USD 47 - USD 68500 ft9 Rue des Acacias
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Design Hotels in France