- Tremendous location - Staff are polite - Single bed room ok
The contemporary 3-star Hotel Mets Tachikawa offers large accommodation in a commercial area of Tokyo. It was opened in 2008 and is an example of industrial architecture in Tokyo.
Hotel Mets Tachikawa features 125 rooms across 12 floors. Some of the hotel rooms come with great views over the city.
At the hotel Mets Tachikawa guests are invited to a continental breakfast served for free.
Year renovated 2008. Number of floors 12. Number of rooms 129.
Set in western Tokyo, minutes away from Sayama Ski & Snowboard, Showa Park and Kongoji Temple . Azusamiten Shrine, Showa Kinen Park and Tachikawa City Central Library are located just 300m from the hotel.
- City Center - 6.8km
- Train Station: Ikebukuro Station - 6.0km, Shinjuku Station - 6.0km
- Underground station: Kamiyacho Station - 4.5km, Daimon Metro Station - 4.9km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Other hotels in Tokyo
Starting from: US$576
Starting from: US$370
Starting from: US$408
Starting from: US$138
Starting from: US$148
Rooms and availability
Double Bed - 21m2
Hotel Mets Tachikawa Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.