- Reception is 24 hours - Rooms were very small and simple - Bed was clean
- Great location - Staff very friendly and helpful - Shared bathrooms - Incredibly noisy
- Sheets changed daily - No a/c - No free wi-fi - No problem with service
- Right beside the main train station - Breakfast was very good - Nice for the price
- Rooms were quite big and spotless - Beds were'nt great - For the modest traveler
Comfort and modernity are mixed together in the Marsala venue to give the guests a stay of class far from the common and absolutely exclusive. The hotel is rated 2 stars but is serves your every need with care and responsibility.
Being situated in such a beneficial way, the Marsala Hotel offers you easy access to the most strategic points of the city of Rome. The venue is close to Temini station which allows you easy access to any historical site of the city.
The guestrooms include fridge, safe deposit box, desk, direct dial telephone, pay television, hairdryer and en-suite facilities.
The friendly staff of the Marsala hotel is at your disposal night and day to resolve your difficulties and to satisfy your demands.
We are looking forward to having you as our dear guest.
Number of rooms 59.
- City Center - 600 m
- Airport: Ciampino - 13.9km, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) - 24.1km
- Train Station: Roma Termini - 200 m, Roma Tiburtina - 2.5km
- Underground station: Termini - 200 m, Castro Pretorio - 500 m
At the hotel Marsala Rome guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
Wireless internet is available in public areas for additional charge
No parking available.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 12 pm
until 11:00-12:00 hours
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Hotel Marsala Rome Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Colosseum1.6kmPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)1.6kmPiazza di Trevi, Rome
Galleria Borghese1.5kmPiazzale del Museo Borghese 5, Rome
Pantheon2.1kmPiazza della Rotonda, Rome
Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano1.5kmVia di San Giovanni in Laterano, Rome
Near the hotel
Termini Station (Stazione Termini)160 mRomeItaly
Diocletian Bath (Gterme di Diocleziano) and the Octagonal Hall (Aula Ottagona)150 mViale E. di Nicola 79, Rome
Statua di Papa Giovanni Paolo II170 mPresso Stazione Termini, Rome
Leonard Express230 mPiazzale dei Cinquecento, Rome
National Roman Museum - Palazzo Massimo alle Terme320 mLargo di Villa Peretti 67, Rome
Parco Nazionale Cinque Terre330 mItaly
Barumini330 mViale Su Nuraxi, Barumini
75% likes this, based on 595 reviews
Food: Italian50 mVia Vicenza, 18
Phone: + 39 06 490411
Ristorante Cinese Risorgimento
50% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Food: Chinese20 mVia Vicenza 6,
75% likes this, based on 55 reviews
Food: Bakery90 mVia Marsala
Phone: +39 (0)6477 86821
75% likes this, based on 860 reviews
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 52310 mVia Palestro 53
64% likes this, based on 149 reviews140 m20 Via Magenta
Phone: 39 06491868
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in Italy