- Rooms are large and clean - Staff were always excellent - Walking distance to the mall
- Room with free internet access - Staff were extremely helpful - Walking distance (4 blocks) from the whithouse
- Bathroom was clean - There's no breakfast included - Bed is glorious, with down comforter and 6 pillows
- Free unlimited internet - Room was huge - 3 mins walk to the nearest metro - Front desk was extremely helpful
- Room was very large - Courteous staff - Shower was clean, well appointed and spacious
The unique Hotel Lombardy offers non-smoking rooms in a historic area of Washington. Since 1929, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of Washington.
Hotel Lombardy features 140 rooms across 11 floors.
European dishes are served in the gourmet restaurant. Exotic drinks are offered in the café bar.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
The on-site fitness center features fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 38 per day.
Year renovated 2008. Number of floors 11. Number of rooms 140.
Located in Foggy Bottom district, close to Foggy Bottom-GWU subway station and such landmarks as United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial and Warner Theatre. Just 2km from the center of Washington known for Old Executive Office Building, Renwick Gallery and Lincoln Memorial and Reflecting Pool.
This hotel is conveniently based near parks.
10 minutes by car from Reagan Washington National airport.
- City Center - 1.2km
- Airport: Buzzards Pt S - 5.2km, Reagan Washington National - 5.6km
- Train Station: Washington Union Station - 3.6km, - 100 m
- Underground station: Foggy Bottom–GWU - 400 m, Farragut North - 600 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Hotel Lombardy Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Korean War Veterans Memorial1.5km10 Daniel French Dr SW, Washington DC
The National Theatre1.5km1321 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington DC
National Mall1.6kmConstitution Ave NW, Washington DC
Warner Theatre1.6km513 13th Street NW, Washington DC
The Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center1.6km1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington DC
Near the hotel
The Improv620 m1140 Connecticut Ave. NW, Washington DC
Renwick Gallery670 m17th Street and Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington DC
Old Executive Office Building690 m17th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC
Decatur House710 m748 Jackson Place NW, Washington DC
National Geographic Museum760 m1145 17th Street NW, Washington DC
Christian Heurich House Museum780 m1307 New Hampshire Ave Northwest, Washington DC
Watergate Complex780 m2600 Virginia Ave. NW, Washington DC
The Capital Grille
78% likes this, based on 348 reviews
Price Range: USD 27 - USD 10280 m601 Pennsylvania Ave NW
76% likes this, based on 78 reviews
Price Range: USD 52 - USD 6270 m2013 I St NW
70% likes this, based on 21 reviews60 m1455 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Phone: (202) 637-9618
The Prime Rib
72% likes this, based on 140 reviews
Price Range: USD 51 - USD 5190 m2020 K Street N.W.
Phone: (202) 466-8811
Food: American70 m2100 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Phone: (202) 872-4344
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.