- Breakfast was amazing - Hotel is convenient to the u-bahn station - Very helpfull staff
- Car parking is cheap - U bahn right outside the door - Breakfast room was delightful
- Staff was friendly and helpful - No air conditioning - Bedroom was fairly small
- A nice quet sleep at night - Rooms are fine - Subway entrance is about 20 paces from the door
- Neighborhood of old town spandau was beautiful - Comfortable stay - Not the best hotel
The 3-star Hotel Lindenufer is located in the south of Berlin, between the airport and the Olympic Stadium. The area is full of restaurants, wine taverns, pubs, as well as great variety of shopping centers. There are many cultural attractions within walking distance, such as Schloss Charlottenburg, the 12th century Julius Tower, the 15th century Gothic House and other points of interests of the wonderful old town of Berlin-Spandau. Moreover, it is close to the Spandau-Altstadt Underground station.
The property is set in a typical old house recently totally renovated, which comprises 35 single and double rooms spread over the three floors. These comfortable tastefully furnished suites are equipped with cable TV, en suite bathroom with shower, WC and hairdryer, work desk, mini-bar, sitting area, direct dial telephone, some with personal internet connection, in-room safe, non-smoking rooms and private refrigerated bar. Secure parking, room service, rich breakfast buffet, cozy hotel bar, fax and photocopying, as well as ironing services and laundry.
The Hotel Lindenufer offers you a friendly and efficient service and the tranquil landscapes with numerous lakes, rivers and forests.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 35.
- City Center - 13.9km
- Airport: Berlin-tegel / Otto Lilienthal - 6.0km, Raf Gatow - 8.5km
- Train Station: Train Station Zoologischer Garten - 9.2km, Berlin Central Station - 10.9km
- Underground station: Altstadt Spandau underground station - 200 m, Zitadelle underground station - 800 m
The hotel Lindenufer serves a buffet breakfast for free.
from 14:00-22:00 hours
until 07:00-11:00 hours
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site (reservation might be needed) and the rate is EUR 7 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
The comfortable room with classical interior comprises a sleeping zone, work desk, seating area and private bathroom with shower.
Hotel Lindenufer Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Olympic Stadium (Olympiastadion)3.4kmOlympischer Platz 3, Berlin
Rozentuin Coloma3.8kmJ. Depauwstraat z/n, Sint-Pieters-Leeuw
Waldhochseilgarten Jungfernheide5.6kmHeckerdamm 260, Berlin
Berliner Funkturm5.8kmMasurenallee 14, Berlin
Grosse Orangerie Charlottenburg6.2kmSpandauer Damm 22-24, Berlin
Near the hotel
Altstadt Spandau160 mBreite Strasse 32, Berlin
Spandau Citadel (Spandauer Zitadelle )230 mAm Juliusturm, Berlin
Satt und Selig
62% likes this, based on 53 reviews190 mCarl-Schurz-Str.47
63% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Food: German220 mHoher Steinweg 7
71% likes this, based on 49 reviews
Food: German300 mNeuendorfer Strasse 1
Phone: 030 353907-0
64% likes this, based on 31 reviews420 mJudenstrasse 6
Phone: 030 / 333 95 98
54% likes this, based on 14 reviews
Food: Bakery870 mBahnhof Spandau, Segefelderstr.,
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014GermanHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedBerlin
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest 3 Star Hotels in Germany