Enjoy this very modern small hotel in an 18th century building. When it’s not cold out they serve breakfast and cocktails in the beautiful courtyard. The lobby retains the building’s 18th century charm and is furnished with period antiques. The 38 sleeping rooms have a gray, black, and burgundy décor and a totally modern look. The lobby bar also features a working fireplace that is a real delight in the cold of winter.
- Breakfast was standard continental - Charge for the hotel internet - Location is excellent
- Well positioned - Room was very comfortable - Night staff were nice
- Rooms are typically parisian - Staff were most helpful - Hotel is well maintained
- Staff was so friendly - Room was somewhat small - Breakfast in the courtyard was delightful
- Rooms are very well designed - Bathroom was gleaming white - Housekeeping was superb
Many of us are dreaming to spend at least one night in a real royal castle. Now those who travel to Paris have that chance thanks to Le Clos Medicis hotel. A residence built for Medici family in 1773 was rebuilt and now became a superb venue. The property is situated in Latin Quarter close to the beautiful Luxembourg Garden. The Latin Quarter is famous for its boutiques and shops, where you can buy everything from food to the real masterpieces of art.
You can only imagine the beautiful style of Le Clos Medicis created by decorator Jean-Philippe Nuel. Looking antique outside the hotel depicts antique epoch inside. Along with stylised furniture the lobby of Medici Hotel looks really cosy, featuring real fireplace and a small bar.
The property offers 38 spacious rooms with all facilities included: air conditioning, mini bar, telephones with private line, 25 channels TV, Wi-Fi internet access, hair dryer and individual safe. Feel free to use all of the services provided for you in the Medici mansion. All rooms have a bathroom with a bath & a shower or simply a shower stall.
For those who like to have coffee and croissants outside, beautiful courtyard garden is available 24/7. You are invited to spend here some romantic time before going to bed.
Anyway, Le Clos Medicis hotel is more than just a hotel, it is tradition, culture and beauty of France, started by Medici family and represented in vivid colours here.
Number of rooms 38.
- City Center - 700 m
- Airport: Orly - 14.1km, Charles De Gaulle - 23.4km
- Train Station: Jussieu - 900 m, Gare de Lyon - 2.4km
- Underground station: Luxembourg metro - 200 m, Cluny-La Sorbonne - 400 m
A continental breakfast is served at the price of EUR 13 per person per night. The hotel offers a buffet breakfast at the price of EUR 13 per person per night.
Wireless internet is available in public areas
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 35 per day.
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Paris
Starting from: US$746
Starting from: US$92
Starting from: US$325
Starting from: US$227
Starting from: US$167
Rooms and availability
Queen Size Bed or Twin Beds
Clos Medicis Hotel Paris Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists||
|Monuments and Landmarks||
|Underground Railway Stations||
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.