Enjoy the modern art paintings by Fabrice Hybert in this tastefully executed minimalist décor. The look is sleek but not cold or in your face. The beautiful glass enclosed courtyard helps light up the bar and breakfast dining area. The rooms are small but very nice. The lobby is a nice place to relax and you can pull an interesting book from one the gorgeous bookshelves if you didn’t bring anything to read.
- Excellent staffs - Top floor rooms - Open roof top window
- Central yet quiet - Minimalist but very cool - Facing the internal courtyard
- Funky hotel - Tucked away on a backstreet - Professional and nice staff
- Breakfast was lovely - Real slate floors - Good power shower
- Quite difficult to find - Room was small but nice - Bathroom was really cool
The administration of the Exclusive Hotel Le A -Champs Elysees venue introduce you a finely managed facility in the central location of the city of Paris.
A beneficial location of the Exclusive Hotel Le A -Champs Elysees property makes it an ideal base to launch excursions of the Paris most exiting places and tourist attractions.
Offering quality facilities, the Exclusive Hotel Le A -Champs Elysees accommodation`s services caches up with the time, implanting modern advancements.
At the hotel lounge bar choose a nice cocktail and relax after or before a long day in the city of Paris.
The Exclusive Hotel Le A -Champs Elysees rooms cultivate a modern and nicely stylized luxury which combines comfort and sophisticated atmosphere.
The Exclusive Hotel Le A -Champs Elysees is the perfect place for both business travelers in the city of Paris and holiday makers alike.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 26.
- City Center - 3.3km
- Airport: Orly - 17.3km, Charles De Gaulle - 23.1km
- Train Station: Gare Saint Lazare - 1.3km, Gare de l'Est - 3.6km
- Underground station: Saint-Philippe du Roule - 100 m, Franklin D. Roosevelt - 300 m
A continental breakfast is served at the price of EUR 16 per person per night. The hotel offers a buffet breakfast at the price of EUR 24 per person per night.
Wireless internet is available in public areas
No parking available.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Paris
Starting from: US$570
Starting from: US$84
Starting from: US$325
Starting from: US$769
Starting from: US$339
Rooms and availability
Double Or Twin Beds - 19m2
Deluxe Room combines simplicity and refinement. The room includes a contemporary bathroom in rough-cut brown stonework, decorated in a combination of green/grey or chocolate shades and whitewashed walls.
King Or Twin Beds or Two Single Beds or Double Bed - 25m2
Ideal for business travellers, the Junior Suite offers contemporary furniture that evokes freshness through shades of white: armchairs and sofa with white covers, white walls and curtains. The perfect harmony of the luxury bathroom is also in keeping. Certain Junior Suite includes a bath and a spacious shower.
Double Bed or Queen Size Bed or Twin Beds - 19m2
Superior Room designed in a contemporary look offers unfussy décor : clean lines of the furniture, gray or green woodwork and whitewashed walls. Each guest room contains a bath or shower.
Queen Size Bed - 15m2
Comfortable room has a practical work desk and a contemporary bathroom.
King Or Twin Beds - 25m2
Hotel Le A Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations||
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.