This classic and comfortable Hotel Iroquois is a good representation of 3-star hotels in Mackinac Island. Built in 1904, Hotel Iroquois was renovated in 2006.
Hotel Iroquois offers 46 accommodation units, which are fitted with air conditioning for a comfortable stay in Mackinac Island.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 46.
A 10-minute drive to the center of Mackinac Island.
- City Center - 100 m
- Airport: Emmet County - 33.9km, Chippewa County - 46.0km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Hotel Iroquois Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.