- Rooms are ok - Staff were pleasant - Subway is 300 yards
- 24hr garage nearby - Mcdonalds with cafe - Rooms are clean
- Food and drinks at hotel not so bad - Price was very good
- Good breakfast - Bathroom is basic - Shower has a decent pressure
- Good hotel for the price - Close to sban - Small rooms
Hotel Helgoland is a3-star charming hotel offering bright accommodation steps away from U-Boot Museum Hamburg, Hamburg Zoo (Tierpark Hagenbeck) and Imtech-Arena. The comfortable hotel was built in 1973 and renovated in 2011.
Every day a hearty buffet breakfast is served. The attached das bistro restaurant offers tasty dishes.
The hotel Helgoland serves a buffet breakfast for free.
Hotspot Wi-Fi wireless internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Private hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 111.
A 20-minute walk will take you to Bahnhof Altona, Fernsehturm Hamburg and Tarzan-Musical.
Set within a 10-minute walk from Osterstraße underground station. 10 minutes by car from Hamburg airport.
- City Center - 2.6mi
- Airport Hamburg Airport - 4.3mi
- Train Station: Train Station Altona - 1.6mi, Train Station Dammtor - 2.2mi
- Underground station: Lutterothstraße underground station - 1100yd, Christuskirche underground station - 1.1mi
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 1 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Hamburg
Starting from: US$202
Starting from: US$236
Starting from: US$147
Starting from: US$95
Starting from: US$80
Rooms and availability
This comfortable room with classical interior comprises a sleeping zone, work desk with Wi-Fi and private bathroom with shower.
The spacious light room includes comfortable sleeping zone, work desk, cozy seating area and convenient bathroom. An extra bed is possible.
This bright and modern room is located at the back side of the hotel facing the parking. It offers a double bed and a large sofa-bed for two persons, desk, rest zone and private bathroom with all modern facilities.
Hotel Helgoland Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Tarzan-Musical1.0miStresemannstrasse 163, Hamburg
Kaifu Bad1.1miHohe Weide 15, Hamburg
Hamburg Zoo (Tierpark Hagenbeck)1.3miLokstedter Grenzstrasse 2, Hamburg
Bahnhof Altona1.6miPaul-Nevermann-Platz, Hamburg
Fernsehturm Hamburg1.7miLagerstrasse 2, Hamburg
Dos Amigos Mexican Restaurant
69% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Food: Mexican600ydSillemstrasse 74
Phone: 040 / 40 19 72 84
69% likes this, based on 30 reviews700ydLuruper Weg 38
Phone: +49 40 497775
81% likes this, based on 59 reviews
Food: Middle Eastern800ydOsterstrasse 146
Phone: +49(0)40 43281651
Food: Cajun & Creole, German
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 22800ydOsterstrasse 173
91% likes this, based on 13 reviews800ydOsterstrasse 165
Phone: +49 40 43271852
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.