- Hotel is clean - Rooms were decent - Bathrooms were small - Money well spent - I'd like to return
- Nice hotel - Room was a bit used - Continental breakfast was adequate - Internet/computer in the lobby
- Not far from the centre - Good for the price - Lots of restaurants are close by
- A few blocks from termini station - A block away from a metro - Staff were all friendly - Fine choice
- Location was hard to beat - Room was clean - Satellite tv - Old air-conditioning system
A former noble residence now is represented as the Galles Hotel, which is situated in the historic centre of Rome just in front of the National Library and few steps away from the Termini Railway Station so you can easily get to other tourist attractions.
The sophisticated furnishings of the hotel and especially its Fashionable English style hall reflect the atmosphere of the reign of King Umberto.
Consisting of 2 buildings with independent entrances the hotel offers 106 rooms including 21 suites. All the rooms are with bathroom, hairdryer, mini bar, air conditioning and heating, phone, radio, safe, TV, newspapers and alarm clock.
A bar, a restaurant and a breakfast lounge always invite you to enjoy the Italian cuisine.
To make your stay even more convenient, the hotel provides you with 24-hour front desk, a lobby, elevators, a car parking and two meeting rooms for holding different conferences and events.
The Galles Hotel is a unique combination of beautiful historical components and modern conveniences.
Number of rooms 106.
- City Center - 900 m
- Airport: Ciampino - 13.9km, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) - 24.5km
- Train Station: Roma Termini - 600 m, Roma Tiburtina - 2.2km
- Underground station: Castro Pretorio - 200 m, Termini - 600 m
The hotel Galles Rome serves a buffet breakfast for free.
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
Hotel Galles Rome Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Colosseum1.9kmPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)1.9kmPiazza di Trevi, Rome
Galleria Borghese1.6kmPiazzale del Museo Borghese 5, Rome
St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)1.6kmPiazza San Pietro in Vincoli 4A, Rome
Porta Maggiore1.5kmPiazza di Porta Maggiore, Rome
Near the hotel
National Central Library of Rome190 mViale Castro Pretorio, 105, Rome
Termini Station (Stazione Termini)530 mRomeItaly
Diocletian Bath (Gterme di Diocleziano) and the Octagonal Hall (Aula Ottagona)500 mViale E. di Nicola 79, Rome
Statua di Papa Giovanni Paolo II510 mPresso Stazione Termini, Rome
Leonard Express530 mPiazzale dei Cinquecento, Rome
National Roman Museum - Palazzo Massimo alle Terme710 mLargo di Villa Peretti 67, Rome
Parco Nazionale Cinque Terre710 mItaly
74% likes this, based on 865 reviews
Price Range: USD 16 - USD 53120 mVia Palestro 53
Made in naples
81% likes this, based on 42 reviews
Food: Italian20 mVia Varese
Trattoria Leoni D'Abruzzo
56% likes this, based on 99 reviews70 mVia Vicenza 44
Phone: 06 44700272
la Tavernetta di Ashmawy
Food: Italian70 mVia Vicenza 56 a
54% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Food: Italian80 mVia Palestro 65
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in Italy