- Right in the heart of the nightlife - Rooms were old-fashioned - Good bathroom
- Free wifi - Helpful staff - Beds were perfect - Perfect of a city trip
- Very reasonable price - Bathrooms were lovely - No tea / coffee making facilities
- Hotel is tiny - Room was small - Breakfast is adequate - Plan to stay here again
- Hotel was clean - Well located in the centre - Main shops were 5 mins walk - Great value
Francisco I hotel is situated in the center of Madrid near Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor Square, the Royal Palace as well as El Prado and the Reina Sofia museums. It is well connected by metro and bus to easily reach any part of Madrid.
This traditional hotel was built in 1975 and renovated in 2006. It is modest but stylishly decorated with traditional wooden ceiling and floors.
Its 60 rooms are spread over 3 floors, air-conditioned and equipped with private bathroom, satellite TV, minibar and Wi-Fi Internet access.
The hotel’s amenities include a restaurant, a bar, a breakfast room, private parking facilities, 24-hour reception, lift, currency exchange, lift, currency exchange and laundry services.
This classical Spanish hotel is a nice place to rest and a perfect starting point to discover Madrid.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 60.
- City Center - 400 m
- Airport: Barajas - 14.6km, Torrejon Afb - 24.3km
- Train Station: Atocha's Train Station - 1.7km, Estacion de Chamartin - 6.4km
- Underground station: Sol - 300 m, Callao - 300 m
All visitors are offered a continental breakfast for a fee.
|Rate this hotel|
from 12 pm
until 07:00-12:00 hours
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
Hotel Francisco I Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Food and meals|
Retiro Park (Parque del Retiro)2.0kmBetween C. Alfonso XII and Avenida de Menendez Pelayo, Madrid
Alcala Gate (Puerta de Alcala)1.6kmPlaza de la Independencia, Madrid
Atocha Railroad Station (Estacion Atocha)1.6kmGlorieta del Emperador Carlos V., Madrid
Estacion del Norte1.5kmPaseo de la Florida MadridSpain
Fernan Gomez Theater1.5kmCalle del Marques de la Ensenada, 14 Plaza de Colon, 1 28004 MadridSpain
Near the hotel
Church of San Gines30 mCalle Arenal, 13, Madrid
Royal Palace of Madrid500 mCalle Bailen, Madrid
Fundacion Caja Madrid80 mPlaza San Martin 1, Madrid
Convent of the Royal Barefoot Nuns (Monasterios de las Descalzas Reales)140 mPlaza de las Descalzas Reales, s/n, Madrid
Palacio Real de El Pardo150 mC/ Manuel Alonso s/n, Madrid
Puerta de Toledo160 mMadridSpain
Royal Theater180 mPlaza de Isabel II, Madrid
Chocolateria San Gines
67% likes this, based on 1243 reviews70 mPasadizo de San Gines 5
Phone: 91 365 65 46
Museo del Jamon
74% likes this, based on 1085 reviews240 mC/ Gran via 72
Phone: 91 531 45 50
Food: Italian10 mCalle Arenal 15
61% likes this, based on 25 reviews10 mArenal 15
81% likes this, based on 249 reviews
Food: Italian, Pizza, Pizza & Pasta, Spanish
Price Range: USD 16 - USD 2690 mCalle de los Coloreros 5
Phone: +34 913 659 097
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014SpanishHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedMadrid
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in Spain