- Rooftop terrace was cute - Parking costs twenty five euros - Great place for the money
- Close to subway - Modern rooms with balcony - Internet available for charge - Helpful staff
- Very quiet hotel - Breakfast was excellent - Great service - Would stay there again
- Brilliant hotel - Rooms were beautiful - Reception is large and pretty - Reasonable price
- Surrounded by great little restaurants - Rooms were good-sized - Maid service is regular
Located between commercial areas of Piazza Fiume and Via Salaria, Hotel Fiume has an excellent connection to public bus and metro. It lies within walking distance of Via Veneto and Villa Borghese.
All 57 rooms (single, double and triple) are appointed with air conditioning, private bathroom, satellite TV, direct dial phone, internet connection, minibar, safe and hairdryer.
Starting your morning with a buffet breakfast and you will have a great choice of both savoury and sweet food.
Make yourself comfortable in a lovely sun terrace equipped with umbrellas and deckchairs to relax and have a sunbath. And your thirst can be slaked with delicious cocktails served at the cozy bar.
A foyer with lifts, safes, a TV room, room service and 24-hour reception are also available.
This recently renewed Hotel Fiume proposes a warm and welcoming atmosphere, polite and multilingual staff is helpful and ready to make your stay here as pleasant as possible.
Number of rooms 57.
- City Center - 1.1km
- Airport: Ciampino - 14.8km, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) - 24.5km
- Train Station: Roma Termini - 1.1km, Roma Tiburtina - 2.5km
- Underground station: Castro Pretorio - 800 m, Policlinico - 1.1km
The hotel Fiume provides visitors with a free buffet breakfast.
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 30 per day.
Hotel Fiume Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)1.8kmPiazza di Trevi, Rome
Colosseum2.5kmPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
Basilique Sainte-Marie-Majeure1.6kmPiazza di Santa Maria Maggiore, Rome
Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)1.6km00187 RomeItaly
Trinita dei Monti1.5kmPiazza Trinita dei Monti, Rome
Near the hotel
Breccia di Porta Pia220 mCorso d'Italia, Rome
MACRO - Museo d'Arte Contemporanea250 mVia Nizza, Rome
Basilica di Santa Teresa440 mVia Santa Teresa, 2, Anzio
Aurelian Wall470 mRomeItaly
Galleria Borghese730 mPiazzale del Museo Borghese 5, Rome
Via XX Settembre490 mRomeItaly
Teatro Arcobaleno720 mVia F. Redi 1/a, Rome
Ham Holy Burger
59% likes this, based on 418 reviews70 mVia Brescia, 28
Phone: 06 89562939
A Casa di Alice Spaghetteria
62% likes this, based on 120 reviews
Food: Italian20 mVia Bergamo, 34
Il Gatto e L'Uva
77% likes this, based on 93 reviews
Food: Italian, Bistro30 mVia brescia 20
Rosticceria I Molisani
61% likes this, based on 102 reviews
Price Range: USD 7 - USD 1440 mVia Bergamo 5b
Phone: 06 85354265
73% likes this, based on 113 reviews
Food: Italian50 mVia Bergamo, 50
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Luxury Hotels in Italy