- Room was fine - Walls are paper thin - Bathroom had been renovated
- Very quite street - Bathroom was quite posh - Everything was clean
- Adequate space - Private bathroom was modern - Nice fixtures
- Walking distance of cafes - Breakfast was expensive - Friendly staff
- Rooms are very comfortable - Great location - Hotel is quite expensive
Hotel du Ministere is an elegant property located in the heart of the fashion- and business life of the French capital. Should you travel on business or make a holiday visit, this functional and convenient retreat set in the immediate vicinity to the trendy boulevard of Champs-Elysees, central Place de la Concorde, and shopping paradise of the Faubourg Saint Honore is an ideal choice. Art and history lovers will appreciate the hotel’s proximity to the world-famous museums and art galleries like the Louvre, Orsay, Centre Pompidou and the others. The Opera House is also within walking distance. The area has excellent public transportation, and several metro and bus stops are very close by.
The history of the building housing this charming hotel dates back to the turn of the 20th century thus preserving a feel of chic and elegance of the whole ambiance: antique furnishings, classier fabrics, rich colours in the décor – all combined with the hearty atmosphere of relaxation and welcome that await the guests in Hotel du Ministere.
The luxury of interiors is combined with convenience of the amenities provided. Every guestroom has a private bathroom with the most up-to-date fittings, hairdryer, air conditioning, satellite TV, direct-line phone, Internet access, clock radio, safe and a minibar. Family and non-smoking rooms are available.
The hotel facilities include a front and tour desks, car rental and private parking, laundry and babysitting/ child care services, business facilities such as banquet and meeting rooms, fax and photocopying, safety deposit box, and luggage storage.
The on-site dining option is represented by a cocktail bar. The buffet-style breakfast is offered in the breakfast room or can be optionally delivered to your room.
Comfort, convenience and unique atmosphere of the Hotel du Ministere will make your stay in Paris unforgettable.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 25.
- City Center - 2.6km
- Airport: Orly - 17.0km, Charles De Gaulle - 22.7km
- Train Station: Gare Saint Lazare - 700 m, Gare de l'Est - 2.9km
- Underground station: Saint-Augustin - 300 m, Miromesnil - 400 m
Wireless internet is available in public areas
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 25 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Paris
Starting from: US$158
Starting from: US$203
Starting from: US$139
Starting from: US$266
Starting from: US$153
Rooms and availability
One Single Bed
Hotel Du Ministere Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations||
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.