This is a great left bank hotel that had a recent renovation by people who really know their business. The neighborhood is quiet and close to the Montparnasse district’s lively nightlife. If you are looking for a good buy on Paris’s left bank, this might be your place. The rooms are spacious for this area and bright. The décor is dominated by a tasteful use of browns, reds, and yellows. The lobby area has a French country feel and the staff is customer friendly.
- Boutique chic hotel - Service was fabulous - Great location for restaurants
- Staff were very nice - Room was great - Bathroom was excellent
- Room itself was small - Internet is wireless and free - Free bar in the comfortable lobby
- Deliciously comfortable rooms - Knowledgeable staff - Can't beat the location
- Very nice hotel - Very friendly staff - Cozy lounge with open drinks bar
- Breakfast was good - Hallways small - Neighborhood is very safe
- Staff spoke english well - Elevator for the upper floors - Reasonable location
- Free wireless internet - Friendly staff - Bathtub is extremely narrow
- Bathtub had a shower fixture - Air con pretty cold - Wireless was pretty weak
- Nice big bed - Newly renovated bathroom - Expensive
Comfort and modernity are mixed together in the Esprit Saint Germain venue to give the guests a stay of class far from common and absolutely exclusive. Being housed in a typical Prisian pictures building, the Esprit Saint Germain hotel it retains its charm and secluded atmosphere. The privileged location of the Esprit Saint Germain venue makes it the ideal base for tourists, business travelers and seminars. The Esprit Saint Germain accommodation offers quality facilities and its services caches up with the time, implanting modern advancements. The rooms of the Esprit Saint Germain accommodation are skillfully managed and brought to the high level of comfort and welcoming impression. Stay at the Esprit Saint Germain venue if you are looking forward to collect to excellent memories while visiting Paris.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 31.
- City Center - 700 m
- Airport: Orly - 14.5km, Charles De Gaulle - 23.4km
- Train Station: Jussieu - 1.3km, Gare Saint Lazare - 2.7km
- Underground station: Mabillon - 200 m, Odéon - 200 m
A continental breakfast is served at the price of EUR 15 per person per night.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 25 per day.
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Comfortable room with refined furniture is soundproofed and contains a King size bed or two Twin beds, work desk and private bathroom. The size of this room is 16m2/175 sq. feet.
Comfortable room with refined furniture is soundproofed and contains a King size bed or two Twin beds, work desk and private bathroom. The size of this room is 18m2/190 sq. feet.
Comfortable room with refined furniture is soundproofed and contains a King size bed or two Twin beds, work desk and private bathroom. The size of this room is 20m2/210 sq. feet.
Comfortable room with refined furniture is soundproofed and contains a King size bed or two Twin beds, work desk and private bathroom. The size of this room is 29m2/315 sq. feet.
Comfortable room with refined furniture is soundproofed and contains a King size bed or two Twin beds, work desk, separate sitting room with sofa bed and two private bathrooms. One with bathtub and the second with a modern rain shower. The size of this room is 37m2/400 sq. feet.
You will be assigned the best available room upon your arrival.
Hotel De Sevres Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Centre Pompidou1.5kmPlace Georges Pompidou, Paris
Musee Rodin1.6km79 rue de Varenne, Paris
Essaion Theatre1.5km6 rue Pierre au Lard, Paris
Memorial de la Shoah (Shoah Memorial)1.5km17, rue Geoffroy-l'Asnier, Paris
Rue Saint Louis en l'Ile1.5kmParisFrance
Near the hotel
Luxembourg Gardens230 mRue de Vaugirard, Boulevard St. Michel, Rue Auguste-Comte, and Rue Guynemer, Paris
Boulevard St. Germain180 mParisFrance
St. Sulpice Fountain230 mPlace St.-Sulpice, Paris
Palais du Luxembourg240 m15 rue de Vaugirard, Paris
Cour du Commerce Saint Andre260 mBoulevard Saint Germain and Rue Saint Andre des Arts, Paris
Marche rue de Buci270 mrue de Buci, 6th arrondissement, Paris
82% likes this, based on 217 reviews
Food: French, Gastropub
Price Range: USD 25 - USD 8730 m9 Rue Lobineau
Le Petit Fernand
71% likes this, based on 101 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 3830 m7 rue Lobineau
Phone: 00 33 1 4046.0688
Le Petit Vatel
82% likes this, based on 60 reviews
Food: French30 m5,rue Lobineau
Phone: 01 43 54 28 49
72% likes this, based on 111 reviews
Food: Dessert70 m76 rue de Seine
Le Comptoir du Relais
75% likes this, based on 450 reviews
Food: French170 m9, carrefour de l'Odeon (Relais St. Germain Hotel)
Phone: 01 44 27 07 97
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.