- Very central yet quiet - Wonderful rooms - Breakfast was plenty satisfying
- Rooms were well-decorated - Comfortable beds - Breakfast was good
- Staff was friendly - Bathroom was little - Near the metro
- In a quiet area - Near by the tourists attractions - Rooms were very clean
- Rooms are a bit shabby - Bathroom is ok - Breakfast is minimal
The D'Enghien accommodation features many impressive modern designs, high class services and very charming and special atmosphere making your stay in Paris nice and memorable. Never miss a sight, visit everything you can and never be late while staying at the D'Enghien property in the heart of Paris. It is near Printemps Galeries Lafayette and Le Louvre Museum. Feel free to tour every single facility that the D'Enghien accommodation has to provide. The D'Enghien resourceful staff will ensure that all needs are met and that your stay will be a pleasant one. Accessible 25 rooms with all the required amenities in the D'Enghien accommodation are at your disposal. All of them are equipped with a bathroom or a shower, a hair dryer and private toilets, direct dial line telephone, automatic alarm clock, color television and double glazing. The D'Enghien hotel is completely ready to welcome its dear clients.
Number of rooms 25.
- City Center - 1.7km
- Airport: Orly - 16.7km, Charles De Gaulle - 21.0km
- Train Station: Gare de l'Est - 800 m, Gare Saint Lazare - 1.6km
- Underground station: Bonne Nouvelle - 100 m, Grands Boulevards - 400 m
The hotel offers a buffet breakfast at the price of EUR 8 per person per night.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Public parking is possible at a location nearby.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 1 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Paris
Starting from: US$176
Starting from: US$84
Starting from: US$769
Starting from: US$297
Starting from: US$265
Rooms and availability
One Single Bed
Hotel D'Enghien Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Musee du Louvre1.6km99 rue de Rivoli, Paris
National Park of Port-Cros1.5kmPort-CrosFrance
Foret de Vizzavona1.5kmCorsicaFrance
Eglise Saint Merri1.5km76 rue de la Verrerie, Paris
Near the hotel
How to become Parisian in one hour?270 m24 Boulevard Poissonniere, Paris
A New Yorker in Paris210 m38 Boulevard Bonne Nouvelle, Paris
SoGymnase210 m38, Boulevard Bonne Nouvelle, Paris
Le Grand Rex220 m1 bd Poissonniere, Paris
Le musee gourmand du chocolat - Choco-Story270 m28 bd Bonne Nouvelle, Paris
Theatre des Nouveautes280 m24 Boulevard Poissonniere, Paris
Art France Academie300 m7-9, rue de Montyon, Paris
51% likes this, based on 1893 reviews
Food: French390 m7,rue du Faubourg Montmartre
Phone: 01 47 70 86 29
Un jour a Paris
73% likes this, based on 42 reviews
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 2850 m48 rue de l'Echiquier
La Regalade Conservatoire
73% likes this, based on 82 reviews
Food: French130 m7-9 rue du Conservatoire
74% likes this, based on 25 reviews
Food: Italian140 m40 rue du Faubourg Poissionniere
Phone: +(33)1 45 23 36 04
Bistrot de la Banque
70% likes this, based on 51 reviews
Food: French170 m15, rue Rougemont
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.