- No access to public transportation - Friendly staff - Highly recommended
- Good place out of downtown - Rooms are well equipped - Nice free breakfast
- Lovely hotel - One bar and restaurant - Food is excellent - Pool is clean
- Private parking area - Free wi-fi - Great mall right beside - Good value for money
- Location is hard to find - Right off a major highway - Room was clean - Comfty bed
Welcome to the Cristoforo Colombo Hotel a great place to stay in while visiting Rome that combines the high standards of services with the elegant style. The accommodation is housed in a new complex composed of three buildings that are furnished with luxurious marbles and stuccoes. There are 205 guestrooms all of which have been recently refurbished and include furniture made of natural and exotic essences, and colorful carpets. All of them also include satellite television, mini bar, hairdryer, air conditioning system and direct access dial telephone. Feel free to tour every single facility that our accommodation has to provide. A luxurious swimming pool with sunshades, beach chairs and a refreshment kiosk are open during summer season. No matter, will your stay at the Cristoforo Colombo accommodation be a business trip with a lot of working meeting, a romantic holiday in Rome or a vacation with your friends, staying at our venue will make you some excellent and warm memories.
Number of rooms 108.
- City Center - 5.3mi
- Airport: Ciampino - 6.9mi, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) - 10.9mi
- Train Station: Roma Trastevere Station - 3.8mi, Roma Ostiense - 4.0mi
- Underground station: Eur Fermi - 1700yd, Eur Palasport - 1700yd
At the hotel Cristoforo Colombo guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is EUR 6 per day
Free Private hotel parking is possible on site.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 2 pm
until 07:00-12:00 hours
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Rome
Starting from: US$155
Starting from: US$108
Starting from: US$134
Starting from: US$119
Starting from: US$158
Rooms and availability
Two Single Beds or Double Or Twin Beds
Hotel Cristoforo Colombo Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
|Underground Railway Stations|
The Club - Piscina delle Rose1.0miViale America, 20, Rome
National Museum of the Early Middle Ages1.1miViale Lincoln, 3, Rome
Direzionale Eur1.2miVia del Poggio Laurentino 118, Rome
National Prehistoric and Ethnographic Museum "Luigi Pigorini"1.2miPiazza Guglielmo Marconi, 14, Rome
Planetario e Museo Astronomico1.3miPiazza G. Agnelli 10, Rome
Food: Italian200ydVia Oceano Pacifico - Via Cristoforo Colombo
65% likes this, based on 127 reviews
Food: Italian, Pizza, Pasta300ydCentro Commerciale Euroma 2
In & Out
83% likes this, based on 97 reviews
Food: Italian400ydViale Dell'Oceano Atlantico 271
Phone: +39 06 98 963 236
Shangri La Corsetti
59% likes this, based on 174 reviews
Food: Seafood, Mediterranean400ydViale Algeria, 141
76% likes this, based on 490 reviews700ydVia Roma, 92
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.