- Great location for the metro - Street view from our windows - Breakfast room pretty
- Breakfast very nice - Staff friendly - Good bathroom facility
- Small room - Breakfast in the grotto was great - Staff was very nice
- Neighborhood is fabulous - Hotel is a little on the shabby side - Room was clean
- Good sized shower/bath - Functioning hot water - Double bed
Exclusive Hotel Tronchet Madeleine is situated in a great place in the very center of Paris, between the Madeleine Church, the Opera House and the famous Department Stores. Despite its central location, the hotel takes a very quiet place where your privacy will not be disturbed.
All rooms are non-smoking. The guestrooms have been recently renovated and equipped with sound insulated system and air-conditioning. Among facilities are en-suite bathroom, hair-dryer, cable/satellite TV, telephone, mini bar, private safe deposit box, and dial-up internet access. Deluxe rooms also provide private whirlpool bathtub or multi-split shower for hydro massage.
A stone-vaulted room is where guests can enjoy the most important meal of the day – buffet breakfast.
You can also take advantage of 24-hour front desk, babysitting, on-site car rental, concierge services, fax machine and complimentary newspapers.
Exclusive Tronchet Madeleine is the hotel made with taste, offering charming atmosphere and unforgettable staying.
Number of rooms 34.
- City Center Paris - 1.6 mi
- Airport: Mutiara (LBJ) - 8.5 mi, Orly (ORY) - 10.2 mi
- Train Station: Gare Saint Lazare - 1000 ft, Gare de l'Est - 1.5 mi
- Underground station: Havre Caumartin - 700 ft, Haussmann-Saint-Lazare - 1400 ft
- Restaurants: Le Roi du Pot au Feu (Cuisine: French) - 300 ft, Le Greffulhe (Cuisine: French) - 300 ft
A buffet breakfast is served at the price of EUR 18 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 6 per hour.
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Hotel Chavanel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Army Museum (Musee de l'Armee)5000 ft129 Rue de Grenelle, Paris
Pont du Carrousel5000 ftParisFrance
Eglise du Dome5000 ftHotel National des Invalides, Paris
Le Grand Rex5200 ft1 bd Poissonniere, Paris
L'Atelier Renault5200 ft53 Avenue des Champs Elysees, Paris
Near the hotel
Theatre de L'Athenee Louis Jouvet700 ft7 rue Boudreau, Paris
Chapelle Expiatoire800 ft29, rue Pasquier, Paris
Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris1300 ft8 rue Scribe, Place de l'Opera, Paris
Pinacotheque de Paris900 ft28, Place Madeleine, Paris
Paris Story1100 ft11b rue Scribe, Paris
Fragonard Scribe Museum1100 ft9 Rue Scribe, Paris
L'Olympia1200 ft28 boulevard des Capucines, Paris
Le Roi du Pot au Feu
53% likes this, based on 143 reviews
Cuisine: French300 ft34, rue Vignon, Havre Caumartin
Phone: 01 47 42 37 10
53% likes this, based on 71 reviews
Cuisine: French300 ft29, rue des Mathurins
Phone: 0033 01-42-65-80-87
Le Clos Bourguignon
64% likes this, based on 140 reviews
Cuisine: French, Bistro
Price Range: USD 23 - USD 45500 ft34 rue Caumartin
Le Cafe du Theatre
Cuisine: French300 ft27 Rue des Mathurins
Phone: 01 42 65 32 96
Le Pharaon400 ft21 Rue Auber
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Design Hotels in France