- Great location for the metro - Street view from our windows - Breakfast room pretty
- Breakfast very nice - Staff friendly - Good bathroom facility
- Small room - Breakfast in the grotto was great - Staff was very nice
- Neighborhood is fabulous - Hotel is a little on the shabby side - Room was clean
- Good sized shower/bath - Functioning hot water - Double bed
Exclusive Hotel Tronchet Madeleine is situated in a great place in the very center of Paris, between the Madeleine Church, the Opera House and the famous Department Stores. Despite its central location, the hotel takes a very quiet place where your privacy will not be disturbed.
All rooms are non-smoking. The guestrooms have been recently renovated and equipped with sound insulated system and air-conditioning. Among facilities are en-suite bathroom, hair-dryer, cable/satellite TV, telephone, mini bar, private safe deposit box, and dial-up internet access. Deluxe rooms also provide private whirlpool bathtub or multi-split shower for hydro massage.
A stone-vaulted room is where guests can enjoy the most important meal of the day – buffet breakfast.
You can also take advantage of 24-hour front desk, babysitting, on-site car rental, concierge services, fax machine and complimentary newspapers.
Exclusive Tronchet Madeleine is the hotel made with taste, offering charming atmosphere and unforgettable staying.
Number of rooms 34.
- City Center - 2.5km
- Airport: Le Bourget - 11.3km, Orly - 16.6km
- Train Station: Gare Saint Lazare - 300 m, Gare de l'Est - 2.4km
- Underground station: Havre Caumartin - 200 m, Haussmann-Saint-Lazare - 400 m
A buffet breakfast is served at the price of EUR 18 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 6 per hour.
Hotel Chavanel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
Napoleon's Tomb1.5km129 Rue de Grenelle, Paris
Pont du Carrousel1.5kmParisFrance
Eglise du Dome1.5kmHotel National des Invalides, Paris
Transporte Metropolitano de Paris1.5kmParisFrance
Le Grand Rex1.6km1 bd Poissonniere, Paris
Near the hotel
Cine-Balade130 mParis, Paris
Theatre de L'Athenee Louis Jouvet210 m7 rue Boudreau, Paris
Chapelle Expiatoire230 m29, rue Pasquier, Paris
Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris380 m8 rue Scribe, Place de l'Opera, Paris
Pinacotheque de Paris270 m28, Place Madeleine, Paris
Paris Story320 m11b rue Scribe, Paris
Fragonard Scribe Museum330 m9 Rue Scribe, Paris
Le Roi du Pot au Feu
53% likes this, based on 143 reviews
Food: French70 m34, rue Vignon, Havre Caumartin
Phone: 01 47 42 37 10
53% likes this, based on 71 reviews
Food: French90 m29, rue des Mathurins
Phone: 0033 01-42-65-80-87
Le Clos Bourguignon
64% likes this, based on 140 reviews
Food: French, Bistro
Price Range: USD 23 - USD 45130 m34 rue Caumartin
Le Pharaon100 m21 Rue Auber
Le Comptoir Baulois
73% likes this, based on 42 reviews
Price Range: USD 26 - USD 4590 m34 Rue Godot de Mauroy
Phone: 01 40 06 04 18
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Design Hotels in France