- Lovely, quiet rooms - Expensive wireless - Breakfast not so good
- Beds are very comfy - Breakfast delicious - Staff were efficient
- Hotel was immaculate - Rooms were good - Well appointed
- Breakfast was ok - Staff were friendly - Handy for the station
- Spacious room - All newly decorated - Amazingly quiet
Novotel Brussels Midi is located in a central area of Brussels in close proximity to EU Quarter, Experience Brussels! and Moof Museum.
This property has 95 guestrooms including Executive Double Room, Superior Twin Room and Standard Twin Room appointed with air conditioning, a safe and radio. Rooms are furnished with standard interior and light wood furniture.
Refreshing drinks are offered in the snack bar.
The hotel offers a buffet breakfast at the price of EUR 16 per person per night.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is EUR 20 per day.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 99.
The hotel is 250m away from Porte de Hal, Grand-Place and Musee Bruxellois de la Gueuze.
This brand new hotel boasts close proximity to gardens.
It stands minutes away from the Gare Du Midi subway station.
- City Center - 1.8km
- Airport: Brussels Airport - 12.5km, Overberg (FAOB) - 34.7km
- Train Station: Gare du Midi - 300 m, Brussel Kapellekerk - 900 m
- Underground station: Gare Du Midi - 200 m, Porte De Hal - 600 m
- Bus stop - 200 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
This room consists of one bedroom leading to a second bedroom. Each bedroom has its own bathroom. Please note that access to the 2nd bedroom is only possible through the first bedroom.
Double Bed - 25m2
Cozy bright room includes a work desk and convenient bathroom with all necessary amenities.
Double Bed - 35m2
This room benefits from a spacious layout and a seating area.
Hotel Cascade Midi Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
MIM - Musical Instruments Museum1.5kmRue Montagne de la Cour 2, Brussels
Les Galeries Saint Hubert1.5kmRue du Marche-aux-Herbes, Brussels
Place Royale1.5kmRue Royale, Brussels
Moof Museum1.5kmMarche-aux-herbes 116, Brussels
Rue des Bouchers1.5kmBrusselsBelgium
Near the hotel
Porte de Hal240 mSt. Gilles, Brussels
Lion's Mound, Panorama & Visitor's Center330 mJust South of Waterloo, Waterloo
Place du Jeu de Balle510 mPlace du Jeu de Balle, Brussels
Musee Bruxellois de la Gueuze600 mRue Gheude 56, Brussels
Anderlecht840 mAvenue Fonsny, Brussels, Brussels
Quartier Marolles880 mBrusselsBelgium
Place Poelaert920 mIn front of the Palais de Justice, Brussels
71% likes this, based on 27 reviews410 m1, Fontainas
Au Bon Coeur
80% likes this, based on 27 reviews
Food: Greek420 mJoseph Claesstraat 27a
Phone: 02 538 96 69
Le Wine Bar du Sablon des Marolles
81% likes this, based on 222 reviews
Food: French690 mRue Haute 198
Phone: +32 (0)496 82 01 05
Comme Chez Soi
70% likes this, based on 289 reviews
Price Range: USD 132 - USD 295770 mplace Rouppe 23
Phone: 2-512 29 21
75% likes this, based on 25 reviews
Food: Moroccan760 mRue de Moskou 17
Phone: 0477 38 21 56
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.