- Room was comfortable - No sunlight - Breakfast was mediocre at best
- Near several different metro stops - Small boutique hotel - Helpful staff
- Very quiet, safe - Room had a lot of classy charm - Isolated from the action
- Few blocks from bakeries, cafes - Breakfast is very basic - Staff seem to be annoyed
- Good location - Tastfully decorated hotel - Elevator only holds one person
Built in 1791, Hotel Bourgogne & Montana is an elegant aristocratic residence located in a prestigious district of Palais Bourbon, near Boulevard Saint Germain, the Concorde Square, the Champs Elysees, the Orsay Museum and the Invalides.
This cozy accommodation features 32 spacious modernly-decorated guestrooms equipped with such up-to-date amenities, as cable TV, mini-bar, in-room safe, coffee/tea making facilities, hair-dryer, telephone, heating and air-conditioning.
In a gorgeous on-site air-conditioned bar you are sure to enjoy appetizing multi-national cuisine and superb services. In a breakfast room one can also enjoy a full buffet breakfast served on a daily basis.
The hotel facilities include a 24-hour front desk with amicable staff ready to help when needed, Wi-Fi, a safe, a money exchange site, a cloakroom, a spacious car park, laundry, room, babysitting services and a small local gym.
Overall, this wonderful accommodation is an ideal choice both for tourists and businessmen who appreciate hospitality, home atmosphere and reasonable prices.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 32.
- City Center - 2.1km
- Airport: Le Bourget - 12.7km, Orly - 15.4km
- Train Station: Gare Saint Lazare - 1.8km, Gare Montparnasse - 2.1km
- Underground station: Assemblée Nationale - 300 m, Invalides - 300 m
At the hotel Bourgogne & Montana guests are invited to a continental breakfast served for free.
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Public parking is possible at a location nearby.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Hotel Bourgogne & Montana Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Eiffel Tower1.7km5 avenue Anatole France, Paris
Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris1.6km8 rue Scribe, Place de l'Opera, Paris
Musee du quai Branly1.5km37, Quai Branly, Paris
Institut de France1.5km23 quai de Conti, Paris
St. Sulpice Fountain1.5kmPlace St.-Sulpice, Paris
Near the hotel
Musee d'Orsay530 m62 Rue de Lille, Paris
Rue de l'Universite60 mrue de l'Universite, Paris
Basilique Sainte Clotilde190 mRue Las-Cases, Paris
Napoleon's Tomb300 m129 Rue de Grenelle, Paris
Palais-Bourbon290 m33 quai d'Orsay, Paris
Rue de Grenelle300 mrue de Grenelle, Paris
Eglise du Dome300 mHotel National des Invalides, Paris
68% likes this, based on 64 reviews
Food: French20 m5,rue de Bourgogne
Phone: 01 45 51 79 42
66% likes this, based on 23 reviews20 m6,rue de Bourgogne
Phone: 01 45 51 78 36
66% likes this, based on 63 reviews
Food: French70 m1 Place du Palais Bourbon
Phone: 01 45 51 58 27
76% likes this, based on 77 reviews
Price Range: USD 27 - USD 53200 m31, rue Saint-Dominique
Phone: 01 45 51 09 03
63% likes this, based on 59 reviews
Food: French210 m34, rue St Dominique
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Luxury Hotels in France