- No breakfast room - Noise in the corridor - No outside view - Bed was very comfortable
- Service was good - Air conditioning works - Would recomend it to everyone
- Close enough to the main sights - Room was clean - Staff were nice - Breakfast service
- Close to termini - No tea making facilities - Plazma tv - Free-of-charge access to the net
- Hotel was very clean - Bathroom small - Towels changed every day - Excellent value for money
The best feature about the Augustus hotel is its location right in the historical heart of Rome close to all its major sights and art galleries. Fashionable via Veneto and San Lorenzo are within an easy stroll. Transport connectivity is very convenient: there is a Metro station 10 minutes away and a bus stop on the nearby via Piava.
The hotel occupies the second floor of a historical building on lively piazza Fiume. Quaint Arte Povera-style decorations and technological touches make this little hidden gem distinguishing.
There are only 8 stylishly designed guestrooms decorated with the fine art replicas of the old masters. All of them are soundproofed to make sure that your rest won’t be disturbed by the noise of the busy street the hotel is set on. The rooms feature air conditioning, plasma monitor serving as satellite TV and PC screen with free-of-charge access to the Net, DVD, bathroom with massage shower, hairdryer, safe, minibar, and phone.
A fresh continental breakfast is delivered directly to the room at the most agreeable for you time.
The hotel amenities include VIP services like limousine tours, booking assistance, safety deposit box at the 24-hour reception, and parking.
If you are looking for an affordable yet comfortable hotel with central location, the Augustus is a real find.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 41.
- City center Rome - 3000 ft
- Airports: Ciampino (CIA) - 9.2 mi, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) (FCO) - 14.6 mi
- Train stations: Roma Termini - 3300 ft, Roma Tiburtina - 1.7 mi
- Underground stations: Castro Pretorio - 2700 ft, Repubblica - Teatro dell'Opera - 3300 ft
- Restaurants: Chinappi Restaurant (Cuisine: Italian, Chowder) - 300 ft, Pizzeria Al Forna della Soffitta (Cuisine: Italian) - 100 ft
- Parks Parco Nazionale Cinque Terre - 3900 ft
- Beaches: Stabilimento La Cannuccia - 3400 ft, Bagni Belvedere - 1.3 mi
The hotel Augustus Rome serves a buffet breakfast for free.
|Rate this hotel|
Hotel modem internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 25 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 1 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Hotel Augustus Rome Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)1.0 miPiazza di Trevi, Rome
Colosseum1.5 miPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
Pantheon1.4 miPiazza della Rotonda, Rome
Via Margutta5000 ftCentro Storico, Rome
Quirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)5200 ftPiazza del Quirinale, Rome
Near the hotel
Breccia di Porta Pia1000 ftCorso d'Italia, Rome
Basilica di Santa Teresa1100 ftVia Santa Teresa, 2, Anzio
Aurelian Wall1200 ftRomeItaly
Via XX Settembre1300 ftRomeItaly
Galleria Borghese2200 ftPiazzale del Museo Borghese 5, Rome
MACRO - Museo d'Arte Contemporanea1400 ftVia Nizza, Rome
Ecstasy of Saint Teresa2100 ftChiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria, Rome
74% likes this, based on 530 reviews
Cuisine: Italian, Chowder
Price Range: USD 41 - USD 108300 ftVia Augusto Valenziani 19
Phone: +39 06 48 19 005
Pizzeria Al Forna della Soffitta
74% likes this, based on 22 reviews
Cuisine: Italian100 ftVia Pave 62-64
Cuisine: Mediterranean100 ftP.zza Fiume, 77
Phone: 06 84241134
57% likes this, based on 130 reviews
Cuisine: Vegetarian300 ftVia Bergamo, 56
Al Forno della Soffitta
62% likes this, based on 318 reviews
Cuisine: Pizza400 ft62/64 Via Piave
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest 3 Star Hotels in Italy