- Good service - Rooms were spotless - Balcony was a bonus
- Many restaurants - Nice staff - Small but clean rooms
- Close to metro - Hotel was quiet, safe - Tv with foreign channels
- Free wifi access - Staff friendly - Rooms fairly small
- Close to notre dame - Shower was very odd - Cafes equally close
Hotel Royal Cardinal is situated in the most visited district of Paris – the Latin Quarter. The venue is really close to Notre Dame and Saint Louis Island. The hotel offers 36 fashionably decorated rooms, featuring up-to-date amenities. Every room is equipped with bathroom, toilet, hairdryer, cable TV, direct phone and safety box. Wi-Fi Internet access is available on the all territory of the hotel. Apart from all facilities mentioned above Royal Cardinal hotel has a restaurant and a bar to R&R and have a delicious meal along with a nice drinks. Good service, comfortable location and great hospitality are what the hotel can be proud of.
The hotel personnel speaks English, Deutch, French, Spanish, Italiano, Portuguese.
Number of rooms 36.
- City Center - 1000yd
- Airport: Orly - 8.6mi, Charles De Gaulle - 14.2mi
- Train Station: Jussieu - 200yd, Gare de Lyon - 1700yd
- Underground station: Cardinal Lemoine - 200yd, Maubert-Mutualité - 500yd
The hotel offers a continental breakfast at the price of EUR 7 per person per night.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms
No parking available.
from 1 pm
until 07:00-11:00 hours
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Paris
Starting from: US$123
Starting from: US$214
Starting from: US$678
Starting from: US$325
Starting from: US$339
Hotel Au Royal Cardinal Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Musee du Louvre1.2mi99 rue de Rivoli, Paris
Museum of Jewish Art and History (Musee d'Art et Histoire du Judaisme)1700yd71 rue du Temple, Paris
Les Docks1700yd34 Quai d'Austerlitz, Paris
Musee Picasso1700ydHotel Sale, 5 rue de Thorigny, Paris
Musee de la Poupee1700ydImpasse Berthaud, Paris
Near the hotel
Notre Dame Cathedral800yd6 place du Parvis Notre-Dame, Paris
Club Quartier Latin200yd19 rue de Pontoise, Paris
Paris Plage300ydSeine River - Right Bank, Paris
Museum of the Arab World (Institut du Monde Arabe)400yd1 Rue des Fosses St.-Bernard, Paris
Arenes de Lutece400ydAt rues Monge and Navarre, Paris
Latin Quarter400ydAcross from Notre Dame any side street, Paris
St. Etienne du Mont500ydPlace Ste. Genevieve, Paris
66% likes this, based on 59 reviews
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 22100yd1, rue des Ecoles
Phone: 01 46 33 51 95
Breakfast in America
69% likes this, based on 278 reviews
Food: American200yd17, rue des Ecoles (Cardinal LeMoine)
Phone: 01 43 54 50 28
2 Bis Cafe-Restaurant100yd2 B Rue des Ecoles
Phone: +33 1 43 54 87 81
La Voie Lactee
80% likes this, based on 38 reviews100yd34 Rue Card Lemoine
La Poele Qui Danse
74% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 42100yd3, Rue d'Arras
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.