- Big rooms - Great shower - 10-15 mins walk to st louise metro
- Nicely appointed bathroom - Satisfying breakfast - Good location
- Tea and coffee making - Comfortable bed - Walls were a bit thin
- Very clean room - Small refrigerator - No lock on bedroom window
- Excellent reception staff - Clean room - Complete with aircon
Hotel Agenda Louise is located in a historic area of Brussels in close proximity to Grand-Place, Parc de Bruxelles and Abbaye de la Cambre. This modern hotel dates from 1900 and was refurbished in 2004.
This property has 35 guestrooms including Superior Twin Room, Superior Double Room appointed with cable TV, wireless internet and direct dial phone. Guests can also use a microwave, an electric hob and an oven available in each room.
Business facilities at Hotel Agenda Louise include internet access, a business center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site (reservation might be needed) and the rate is EUR 15 per day.
Number of rooms 37.
Nestled in the heart of Brussels and a 15-minute walk from Brussels Luxemburg train station. The hotel is 300m away from Bois de la Cambre and Foret de Soignes, Horta Museum and Place du Chatelain.
Set within a 10-minute walk from Louise subway station and 100m from the Defacqz tram stop. 15 minutes' drive from Brussels airport.
- City Center - 2.3km
- Airport: Brussels Airport - 11.8km, Deurne - 40.6km
- Train Station: Brussels Luxemburg - 1.4km, Brussel Kapellekerk - 1.5km
- Underground station: Louise - 700 m, Louise - 700 m
- Bus stop - 200 m
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Brussels
Starting from: US$220
Starting from: US$183
Starting from: US$196
Starting from: US$206
Starting from: US$185
Rooms and availability
superior room with one double bed and bathroom
Room for 1 or 2 persons Room Type to be defined upon check in
superior room with two twin beds and bathroom
Hotel Agenda Louise Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Parlamentarium1.6kmRue Wiertz 60, Brussels
Grand-Place2.0kmIn the City Center, Brussels
Abbaye de la Cambre1.5kmAbbaye de la Cambre, Brussels
Parc de Bruxelles1.6kmTransportation:, Brussels
Children's Museum (Musee des Enfants)1.6kmRue du Bourgmestre 15, Brussels
Near the hotel
Bois de la Cambre and Foret de Soignes290 mAvenue Louise, Brussels
Place du Chatelain590 mRue de l'Amazone, Brussels
Horta Museum (Musee Horta)670 m25, rue Americaine, Brussels
Place Louise680 mPlace Louise, Brussels
Avenue Louise700 mAvenue Louise, Brussels
Place Eugene Flagey820 mBrusselsBelgium
Parc Tenbosch950 mChaussee de Vleurgat, Brussels
69% likes this, based on 25 reviews
Food: Belgian240 mRue Defacqz 64
Phone: +32 2 538 02 15
74% likes this, based on 35 reviews360 mChaussee de Charleroi 51
Phone: 00 32 2 537 07 07
N 7 Ristorante Italiano
72% likes this, based on 55 reviews470 m7 Rue washington
Phone: +32 (0)26492935
Le Chevalier De Rhodes
54% likes this, based on 49 reviews480 mParvis de la Trinite 11
Phone: 00 32 2 538 08 10
Tea & Eat
60% likes this, based on 59 reviews
Food: European, Tapas, Sandwiches, Tea Room
Price Range: USD 14 - USD 20520 mPlace Stephanie 14 &
Phone: +32 2 513 40 00
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.