This splendid Hotel Adlon Kempinski used to be a hangout for celebrities and royalty. It has been beautifully restored and has lavish rooms and attractive public spaces. The service is flawless and the Sunday brunch is delicious, along with the rest of the classic French fare. The incredible view of the Brandenburg Gate was received high praise.
- Next to brandenburg gate - Rooms are large with walk-in wardrobe - Interiors are very luxurious
- Good sized room with a massive bed - Staff are friendly - Hotel is expensive, especially for food
- Rooms are with marble bathrooms - Staff is gracious and helpful - Tea and snacks offered in lobby
- Staff is exceptionally friendly - Rooms are beautifully decorated - Food was excellent
- Heated bath floors were a plus - Small library and live plants in the room - Service was superb
Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin is an elegant deluxe property built in 1907 enjoying extreme proximity to Brandenburg Gate, Pariser Platz, Reichstag, foreign embassies and Lafayette shopping center.
This hotel features 382 air-conditioned guestrooms, all equipped with Wi-Fi, flat-screen Sat TV, DVD player, mini-bar, direct-dial phone, fax machine, clock radio, complimentary newspapers, complete private bathroom, hair- dryer, heating and soundproofing.
Dining options on the site involve the Lorenz Adlon gourmet restaurant, Gabriele Italian restaurant, and Asian-inspired MA Tim Raue restaurant.
Among main in-house facilities one should name a 24-hour front desk, concierge, check-out/-in facilities, currency exchange site, Wi-Fi, modern business facilities, limousine hire and tour assistance, a trendy fitness center with an indoor swimming pool, spa tub, sauna, massage facilities and a nearby free parking.
All in all, featuring comfortable accommodation, affordable prices and convenient facilities, Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin is an ideal place both for business and leisure travelers.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 363.
- City center Berlin - 1.4 mi
- Airports: Berlin-tegel / Otto Lilienthal (TXL) - 5.0 mi, Schoenefeld (SXF) - 10.9 mi
- Train stations: Berlin Central Station - 5000 ft, Train Station Zoologischer Garten - 2.1 mi
- Underground stations: Französische Straße underground station - 2300 ft, Friedrichstraße underground station - 2300 ft
- Restaurants: Lorenz Adlon (Cuisine: European) - 100 ft, Quaree Restaurant (Cuisine: German) - 100 ft
- Parks Forum Willy Brandt Berlin - 900 ft
- Beaches Strandbar Mitte - 4000 ft
You can start your day with a buffet breakfast, which costs EUR 42 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is EUR 12 per hour
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is EUR 35 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Tiergarten5100 ftStrasse des 17. Juni 100, Berlin
Museum fur Naturkunde (Natural History Museum)5000 ftInvalidenstrasse 43, Berlin
Designpanoptikum5000 ftTorstrasse 201, Berlin
DDR Museum5300 ftKarl-Liebknecht-Str. 1, Berlin
City Palace (Berlin Stadtschloss)5100 ftBerlinGermany
Near the hotel
The Holocaust Memorial - Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe900 ftNear the Brandenburg Gate, Berlin
The Kennedys300 ftAuguststrasse 11-13, Berlin
Madame Tussauds400 ftUnter den Linden 74, Berlin
reichstag dom, Berlin1500 ftPlatz der Republik, Berlin
Embassy of the United States Berlin400 ftPariser Platz 2, Berlin
Pariser Platz500 ftBerlinGermany
Brandenburg Gate (Brandenburger Tor)1900 ftUnter den Linden, Berlin
79% likes this, based on 93 reviews
Price Range: USD 26 - USD 43100 ftUnter den Linden 77 (Hotel Adlon Kempinski)
75% likes this, based on 85 reviews
Cuisine: German100 ftUnter den Linden 77
Phone: +49 30 22611959
SRA BUA BY TIm Raue Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin
66% likes this, based on 27 reviews
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 75100 ftUnder den Linden 77
Phone: +49 30 22611959
65% likes this, based on 106 reviews
Price Range: USD 68 - USD 223200 ftUnter den Linden 78
Phone: +49 30 22652611
64% likes this, based on 17 reviews
Cuisine: Coffee Shop300 ft3-5 Pariser Platz
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014GermanHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedBerlin
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Spa Hotels in Germany