- Flat screen tv - Would definitely stay here again - Great value
- Good internet service - A/c was nice - Beds are a little uncomfy
- Bathroom was clean - Facilities are basic - Friendly service
- Rooms were adequate - Lobby and lounge were dated
- In front of estacio de franca - Staff friendly - Decor was lovely
Since 1985 the hostel obtained a lot of renovation for making it more clean and comfortable for guests. It possesses a perfect location very close to the sea shore and is in a walking distance to the Gothic Quarter and Ciutadella Park.
All bedrooms are warmly dressed with rich fabrics and wooden furniture. They are fitted with heating and air-conditioning, telephones and private bathrooms.
Amongst hotel facilities are 24-hour reception and room-service. Parking is available nearby. Children under 2 stay free.
Number of rooms 26.
- City center Barcelona - 4300 ft
- Airports: El Prat De Llobregat (BCN) - 8.2 mi, Girona-Costa Brava (GRO) - 46.7 mi
- Train stations: Estación de Francia - Rail Station - 400 ft, Plaça Catalunya - Rail Station - 4600 ft
- Underground stations: Jaume I - 2000 ft, Ciutadella | Vila Olímpica - 3000 ft
- Restaurants: Cal Pep (Cuisine: Seafood) - 400 ft, Restaurant Tasca i Vins - 0 ft
- Parks Parc de la Ciutadella - 1500 ft
- Beaches: La Playa de Sitges - 600 ft, Barceloneta Beach - 3100 ft
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Hostal Orleans Barcelona Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Arboretum, Green spaces, Zoos|
Basilica of the Sagrada Familia1.4 miSardenya Street, Barcelona
L'Auditori5100 ftBarra de Ferro 5, Barcelona
Little Barcelona5200 ftBarceloneta, Barcelona
Casa Batllo1.1 miPasseig de Gracia, 43, Barcelona
Sant Pau del Camp1.0 miCarrer de Sant Pau, 101, Barcelona
Near the hotel
St. Mary of the Sea Cathedral (Eglesia de Santa Maria del Mar)800 ftPlaca Santa Maria 1, La Ribera, Ciutat Vella, Barcelona
La Playa de Sitges600 ftLa Playa, Sitges
Passeig del Born600 ftLa Ribera, Ciutat Vella, Barcelona
Barbier Mueller Museum of Pre-Columbian Art (Museu Barbier-Mueller Art Precolombi)700 ftMontcada, 12-14, Barcelona
Casa Gispert800 ftSombrerers 23, Barcelona
Palau Dalmases900 ftCarrer de Montcada 20, Barcelona
Picasso Museum (Museu Picasso)1100 ftMontcada, 15-23, Barcelona
71% likes this, based on 746 reviews
Cuisine: Seafood400 ftPlaca de les Olles 8
Phone: 93 310 79 61
Restaurant Tasca i Vins
Price Range: USD 13 - USD 250 ftAvinguda del Marques de l'Argentera 13.
Phone: +34 933 105 008
62% likes this, based on 48 reviews
Cuisine: Spanish100 ftCarrer del Comerc, 33
70% likes this, based on 1055 reviews
Cuisine: Seafood800 ftCarrer Comercial 7
69% likes this, based on 78 reviews
Cuisine: Spanish100 ftAvgd.Marques de L'Argentera, 11
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014SpanishHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedBarcelona
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in Spain