- Reception area was perfect - Place is very neat and clean - We loved the garden and pool setting
- Close to i-295 and our destination - Everything was super clean - Bountiful breakfast
- Rooms were very large and clean - Entire property appeared to be well cared for - Great location
- Nicely renovated common areas - Convenient to major highway - Very friendly staff
- Everyone was friendly - Continental breakfast - Location off 295 south 103rd is prime
The welcoming 2-star Hospitality Inn Jacksonville offers quick access to Prime F. Osborn Convention Center, Museum of Southern History and Theatre Jacksonville.
There are 100 air-conditioned rooms that come with modern amenities such as a microwave, a patio and a refrigerator.
The dining options include a hot buffet breakfast served in the dining room.
At the hotel Hospitality Inn Jacksonville guests are invited to a continental breakfast served for free.
For visitors Hospitality Inn Jacksonville offers a meeting room, internet access as well as 24-hour reception, housekeeping and wedding services.
Leisure facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, a courtyard.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 103.
The hotel is conveniently situated in a shopping area, close to parks, hills. Within easy reach of Riverside Arts Market, Sun-Ray Cinema and The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens.
10 minutes' drive from Jacksonville NAS airport.
- City Center - 12.5km
- Airport: Jacksonville NAS - 8.5km, Cecil Field - 11.6km
from 2 pm
until 10 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Two Queen Size Beds
King Size Bed
Two Queen Size Beds
Hospitality Inn Jacksonville Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Museum of Southern History5.9km4304 Herschel St, Jacksonville
Riverside Arts Market10.4km715 Riverside Avenue, Jacksonville
Sun-Ray Cinema10.6km1028 Park Street, Jacksonville
The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens11.0km829 Riverside Avenue, Jacksonville
Memorial Park11.7km1620 Riverside Avenue, Jacksonville
Gator's Dockside Restaurant
55% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Food: American, Seafood750 m6677 103rd St
81% likes this, based on 44 reviews
Food: Barbecue1.1km5208 Ricker Rd
Phone: (904) 771-5757
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.