- Reception area was perfect - Place is very neat and clean - We loved the garden and pool setting
- Close to i-295 and our destination - Everything was super clean - Bountiful breakfast
- Rooms were very large and clean - Entire property appeared to be well cared for - Great location
- Nicely renovated common areas - Convenient to major highway - Very friendly staff
- Everyone was friendly - Continental breakfast - Location off 295 south 103rd is prime
The budget Hospitality Inn Jacksonville is a 2-star hotel in Jacksonville offering an outdoor swimming pool.
The hotel offers 100 rooms. All of them feature a patio, a kitchen.
The dining options include a free buffet breakfast served in the dining room.
At the hotel Hospitality Inn Jacksonville guests are invited to a continental breakfast served for free.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 103.
Major Jacksonville attractions, such as Prime F. Osborn Convention Center, Museum of Southern History and Theatre Jacksonville are located nearby. Within easy reach of Riverside Arts Market, Sun-Ray Cinema and The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens.
30 minutes' drive from Jacksonville, airport.
- City Center - 12.4km
- Airport Jacksonville, - 28.1km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 10 am
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Two Queen Size Beds
Hospitality Inn Jacksonville Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Museum of Southern History5.9km4304 Herschel St, Jacksonville
Riverside Arts Market10.4km715 Riverside Avenue, Jacksonville
Sun-Ray Cinema10.6km1028 Park Street, Jacksonville
The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens11.0km829 Riverside Avenue, Jacksonville
Memorial Park11.7km1620 Riverside Avenue, Jacksonville
Gator's Dockside Restaurant
55% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Food: American, Seafood750 m6677 103rd St
81% likes this, based on 44 reviews
Food: Barbecue1.1km5208 Ricker Rd
Phone: (904) 771-5757
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.