- Place was clean - Within walking distance of the water - Working kitchen - Staff were pleasant
- Room was small - Free hotel shuttle - Pool is outside - $20 for parking each night
- Rooms were immaculate - Staff was very professional - Room had a small fridge
- Rooms were bright - Safe area just off of downtown seattle - Nice exercise room - Small pool, with spa
- Walking distance to plenty of food options, movie theaters - Great breakfast - Internet was free
Homewood Suites By Hilton Seattle is located in a shopping area of Seattle in close proximity to Space Needle, EMP Museum and Seattle King street station.
This hotel comprises 195 guestrooms with a refrigerator, a kitchen and a microwave.
A complimentary cold buffet breakfast is served every morning.
The hotel Homewood Suites By Hilton Seattle provides visitors with a free buffet breakfast.
The hotel offers fitness classes and weights available in the fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 34 per day.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 195.
The 3-star hotel is situated 200m away from Washington State Convention & Trade Center, Benaroya Hall and Neptune Theater.
The hotel is set next to theaters, museums and galleries.
This hotel is located within a 10-minute walk of the Westlake Ave & City Owned Shelter (SLU) tram stop. 5 minutes' drive from Kenmore Air Harbor SPB airport.
- City Center - 700 m
- Airport: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB - 1.8km, Kenmore Air Harbor - 16.6km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Seattle
Starting from: US$129
Starting from: US$158
Starting from: US$199
Starting from: US$110
Starting from: US$276
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed or Queen Size Bed - 74m2
King Size Bed or Queen Size Bed
King Size Bed
Queen Size Bed
Queen Size Bed
Queen Size Bed or King Size Bed
Homewood Suites Seattle Pike Street Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Chihuly Garden and Glass1.7km305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Space Needle1.7km400 Broad Street, Seattle
Washington State Ferries1.8km2911 Second Avenue, Seattle
Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park1.5km319 Second Avenue South, Seattle
EMP Museum1.7km325 5th Avenue N, Seattle
Near the hotel
Neptune Theater140 m1303 NE 45th Street, Seattle
Washington State Convention & Trade Center200 m800 Convention Place, Seattle
Freeway Park470 mSeneca St, Seattle
5th Avenue Theatre560 m1308 5th Avenue Seattle, Seattle
Benaroya Hall630 mSeattle, WA
Saint James Cathedral670 m804 Ninth Avenue, Seattle
Seattle Public Library800 m1000 Fourth Ave, Seattle
Tango Restaurant and Lounge
75% likes this, based on 154 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 4090 m1100 Pike St
70% likes this, based on 35 reviews
Price Range: USD 5 - USD 10110 mPike St.
75% likes this, based on 18 reviews
Food: Caribbean110 m1112 Pike St.
The Cheesecake Factory
71% likes this, based on 445 reviews
Food: Dessert, International, Eclectic
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 30290 m700 Pike St
61% likes this, based on 48 reviews
Food: American, Wine Bar, Hamburgers, Bar, Gastropub
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 17140 m820 Pike St
Phone: (206) 219-5555
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.