- Staff on reception were very friendly - Never enough towels, wash clouthes
- Breakfast items were plentiful - Room and hotel were also very quiet at night - Location is decent for nearby food and beverage
- Terrible staff - Complimentary coffee and pop corn - Shampoo conditioner and body lotion were provided - $15 per car to park
- Rooms are comfortable and clean - Breakfast the next morning was ok - Free gym - Laundry - Wireless internet connection
- Free breakfast - Free evening meals - Best of all free beer - Walking distance to all of the seattle attractions
Homewood Suites By Hilton-Downtown Seattle is a 3-star spectacular hotel offering beautiful accommodation steps away from Seattle Art Museum, Cinerama and Market Theatre. The building was renovated in 2009.
The hotel offers 160 rooms. All of them feature wireless internet, a sofa. Guestrooms offer contemporary interior and tile floor.
In the morning a hot hot buffet breakfast is served. Guests can relax in the wine bar serving complimentary drinks.
At the hotel Homewood Suites By Hilton-Downtown Seattle guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
Guests of Homewood Suites By Hilton-Downtown Seattle are welcome to make use of a business center, internet access.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel TV cable high-speed internet access is available in public areas for additional charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 15 per day.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 161.
You can see Chihuly Garden and Glass, Washington State Ferries and Key Arena only 550m from the hotel.
Boeing Field/King County International airport is 10 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 2.2km
- Airport: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB - 1.9km, Boeing Field/King County International Airport - 9.9km
- Train Station Auburn Station - 36.2km
- Bus stop - 200 m
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
King Size Bed or Double Beds - 63m2
Double Bed or 1 King and 1 Double
King Size Bed
Queen Size Bed
King Size Bed
Homewood Suites By Hilton-Downtown Seattle Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Air business related|
Cinerama1.5km2100 4th Ave, Seattle
Victor Steinbrueck Park1.6kmCorner of Pike Place, Virginia St. and Western Ave., Seattle
Seattle Aquarium1.9km1483 Alaskan Way, Seattle
The Center for Wooden Boats1.9kmWaterway 4, Seattle
Unexpected Productions1.9km1428 Post Alley, Seattle
Near the hotel
Washington State Ferries610 m2911 Second Avenue, Seattle
Space Needle780 m400 Broad Street, Seattle
Chihuly Garden and Glass870 m305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Pacific Science Center510 m200 Second Avenue North, Seattle
Myrtle Edwards Park490 m3130 Alaskan Way W, Seattle
Key Arena500 mSeattle, WA
Seattle Children's Theatre520 m201 Thomas St, Seattle
Buckley's On Queen Anne
69% likes this, based on 64 reviews
Food: American, Grill, Bar150 m232 1st Ave W
Uptown China Restaurant
59% likes this, based on 24 reviews
Food: Seafood, Contemporary, Asian, Chinese
Price Range: USD 16 - USD 32210 m200 Queen Anne Ave N
Phone: (206) 285-7710
Boat Street Cafe
78% likes this, based on 89 reviews
Price Range: USD 24 - USD 26240 m3131 Western Ave
74% likes this, based on 33 reviews300 m350 Elliott Ave W
86% likes this, based on 24 reviews
Price Range: USD 8 - USD 20310 m129 1st Ave N
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.