- It was very nice and clean - Staff was very helpful - I would stay again
- Bathroom was really clean - Pool area was very nice - Service at the hotel was very good
- Great staff - Close to the airport - Suite with a king bed separated from the living room/kitchenette by french doors
- Kitchen included a full size fridge - All areas were clean - I35 and other main highways are 1 minute away
- Room was nicely decorated - Service was adequate - Free breakfast was hearty
Homewood Suites Austin/South is a 3-star comfortable hotel offering spacious accommodation steps away from McKinney Falls State Park, SoCo District and Westcave Preserve. Founded in 1998, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2004.
The hotel offers 95 rooms. All of them feature a seating area, high-speed internet and a voicemail. They are equipped with a stove, a dryer and a fridge.
You may have a complimentary breakfast served in the light dining room.
The hotel Homewood Suites Austin/South serves a buffet breakfast for free.
Guests will benefit from an outdoor swimming pool, a patio. The hotel offers a gym, fitness classes available in the fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 96.
The hotel is conveniently situated in an upscale area, close to a valley, parks. Steps away from such Austin attractions as Roy Kizer Golf Course, Blazer Tag and Cathedral of Junk.
Business opportunities in the business centers, convention centers nearby as well as a fax, video conferencing and internet access on-site are available.
10 minutes by car from Austin Bergstrom airport.
- City Center - 6.1km
- Airport: Austin Bergstrom - 7.3km, Georgetown Municipal - 52.2km
- Train Station: Downtown Station - 5.9km, Plaza Saltillo Station - 5.9km
- Bus stop - 200 m
from 15:00-23:00 hours
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Homewood Suites Austin/South Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Cathedral of Junk2.1km4422 Lareina Dr., Austin
St. Edward's University2.3km3001 South Congress, Austin
SoCo District3.0kmSouth Congress Avenue, Austin
Roy Kizer Golf Course3.5kmAustin, TX
Blazer Tag3.8km1701 W. Ben White Blvd., Austin
Onion Creek Grille
70% likes this, based on 53 reviews
Food: American170 m4140 Governors Row
Phone: (512) 448-2222
64% likes this, based on 15 reviews
Food: Vietnamese, Asian, Chinese
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 20360 m4323 S IH35
Phone: (512) 326-3969
The Limestone Kitchen Resturant & Lounge
84% likes this, based on 18 reviews
Food: American450 m4415 South IH-35
Asia Chinese Restaurant
65% likes this, based on 12 reviews
Food: Vietnamese, Asian, Chinese, Vegetarian
Price Range: USD 8 - USD 22530 m1931 E Ben White Blvd
Bill Miller Bar-B-Q
51% likes this, based on 10 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 21740 m709 E Ben White Blvd
Phone: (512) 443-3533
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.