- Large, comfortable bed - Balcony overlooked the pool - Around great bars and eateries
- Rooms are very nice - Huge bathroom - Amazing tub - Lovely view
- Hotel is ok - Our room was cleaned everyday - Kitchen with all necessities
- Close to the international market - Room was a little run down but clean - Clean bed
- Office staff was very helpful - Several blocks from the beach - Hotel needs some updating
The comfortable Holiday Surf Hotel is a 3-star property set next to Sans Souci Beach Park, Ala Wai Yacht Harbor and Diamond Head. The building was renovated in 2009.
Guests can go in for snorkeling, sailing and surfing at the hotel.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is USD 9 per day
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 20.94 per day.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 30.
The hotel is 250m away from Waikiki Beach, The Bird Guy and Sharkey's Comedy Club.
This modern hotel boasts close proximity to parks.
Honolulu International airport is 15 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 1.9mi
- Airport Honolulu International - 6.8mi
- Bus stop - 300yd
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Honolulu
Starting from: US$180
Starting from: US$204
Starting from: US$122
Starting from: US$289
Starting from: US$73
Holiday Surf Hotel Honolulu Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
Hawaii Convention Center1700yd1801 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
Waikiki Aquarium1.1mi2777 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
Ala Wai Yacht Harbor1.1miHonolulu Waterfront, Honolulu
Kaimana Beach1.2miKalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
Sans Souci Beach Park1.2mi2863 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
Near the hotel
The Bird Guy300yd2301 Kuhio Avenue, Honolulu
Magic of Polynesia500yd2300 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
Creation - A Polynesian Journey500yd120 Kaiulani Ave, Honolulu
Society Of Seven500yd2335 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
Sharkey's Comedy Club500yd120 Kaiulani Avenue, Honolulu
King's Guard Museum500ydKing's Village Shopping Center, Honolulu
Aha 'Aina a Royal Celebration at The Royal Hawaiian500yd2259 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
82% likes this, based on 2715 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 32500ydOutrigger Waikiki on the Beach, 2335 Kalakaua Ave., Suite 116
Marukame Udon Waikiki
81% likes this, based on 634 reviews300yd2310 Kuhio Ave
Phone: (808) 931-6000
79% likes this, based on 27 reviews
Food: Pub200yd417 Nohonani St
Hula Dog Hawaiian Style Hot Dogs
67% likes this, based on 264 reviews
Food: Hot Dogs, Hawaiian
Price Range: USD 6 - USD 11300yd2301 Kuhio Avenue # 2
Phone: 808 924-7887
Seaside Bar & Grill
62% likes this, based on 257 reviews
Food: Seafood300yd2256 Kuhio Ave
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.