- Large, comfortable bed - Balcony overlooked the pool - Around great bars and eateries
- Rooms are very nice - Huge bathroom - Amazing tub - Lovely view
- Hotel is ok - Our room was cleaned everyday - Kitchen with all necessities
- Close to the international market - Room was a little run down but clean - Clean bed
- Office staff was very helpful - Several blocks from the beach - Hotel needs some updating
The comfortable Holiday Surf Hotel is placed close to the beachfront. Founded in 1960, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2009.
Guests can go in for snorkeling, sailing and surfing at the hotel.
Wireless internet is available in public areas for additional charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 20.94 per day.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 30.
Major Honolulu attractions, such as Sans Souci Beach Park, Ala Wai Yacht Harbor and Diamond Head are located nearby. Waikiki Beach, The Bird Guy and Society Of Seven are located just 250m from the hotel.
Honolulu International airport is 15 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 3.2km
- Airport: Honolulu International - 11.0km, Kalaeloa (John Rodgers Field) - 25.6km
- Bus stop - 300 m
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Double Beds or Quad
Holiday Surf Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
Hawaii Convention Center1.5km1801 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
Waikiki Aquarium1.7km2777 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
Ala Wai Yacht Harbor1.8kmHonolulu Waterfront, Honolulu
Kaimana Beach2.0kmKalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
Sans Souci Beach Park2.0km2863 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
Near the hotel
The Bird Guy220 m2301 Kuhio Avenue, Honolulu
Magic of Polynesia440 m2300 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
Creation - A Polynesian Journey430 m120 Kaiulani Ave, Honolulu
Society Of Seven440 m2335 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
Sharkey's Comedy Club440 m120 Kaiulani Avenue, Honolulu
King's Guard Museum450 mKing's Village Shopping Center, Honolulu
Aha 'Aina a Royal Celebration at The Royal Hawaiian450 m2259 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu
82% likes this, based on 2715 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 32450 mOutrigger Waikiki on the Beach, 2335 Kalakaua Ave., Suite 116
Marukame Udon Waikiki
81% likes this, based on 634 reviews200 m2310 Kuhio Ave
Phone: (808) 931-6000
79% likes this, based on 27 reviews
Food: Pub150 m417 Nohonani St
Hula Dog Hawaiian Style Hot Dogs
67% likes this, based on 264 reviews
Food: Hot Dogs, Hawaiian
Price Range: USD 6 - USD 11220 m2301 Kuhio Avenue # 2
Phone: 808 924-7887
Seaside Bar & Grill
62% likes this, based on 257 reviews
Food: Seafood220 m2256 Kuhio Ave
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.