- Beautiful lobby - Helpful staff - No oceanview - Pool area was clean
- Parking was $20 extra - Bed was very comfy - Nice flat screen tv - Service was very friendly
- Free internet in rooms - Tourist desk - Small but nice gym - Chinese restaurant next doors
- Short walk to beach - Fridge coffee maker in rooms - No breakfast included
- Excellent rooms - Excellent price - Nice pool - Cleaning staff comes at kinda random times
The 3-star Holiday Inn Waikiki in Waikiki district provides a fitness room, an outdoor swimming pool and a golf course. The hotel was built in 1994 and renovated in 2009.
Holiday Inn Waikiki features 198 rooms across 15 floors.
The hotel boasts a fitness center with fitness classes and an exercise room.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms
and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms
and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 25 per day.
The staff at the hotel speaks English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, TagalogÂ / Filipino.
Year renovated 2009. Number of floors 15. Number of rooms 198.
Many Honolulu sights, including Magic Sport Fishing, Saint Augustine by-the-Sea and Pacific Swing are 20 minutes away from the hotel. Just 30 minutes from the center of Honolulu.
The hotel boasts close proximity to an aquarium, markets and a zoo.
The hotel is conveniently located within easy reach of Honolulu International airport.
- City Center - 2.7km
- Airport Honolulu International - 9.2km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Honolulu
Starting from: US$180
Starting from: US$135
Starting from: US$107
Starting from: US$289
Starting from: US$160
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed
King Size Bed or Two Queen Size Beds
Holiday Inn Honolulu Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
Statue of Duke Kahanamoku1.6kmWaikiki Beach, Honolulu
Japanese Cultural Center of Hawaii1.7km2454 South Beretania Street, Honolulu
Kuhio Beach Park1.7kmKalakaua Ave, Honolulu
Ward Entertainment Center1.9kmAuahi and Kamakee Streets, Honolulu
Saint Augustine by-the-Sea1.9km130 Ohua Ave, Honolulu
Near the hotel
Waikiki Starlight Luau100 mHilton Hawaiian Village, Honolulu
Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon120 m2005 Kalia Road, Honolulu
Germaine's Luau230 m444 Hobron Lane, Honolulu
Friday Night Fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort210 m2005 Kalia Road
Duke Kahanamoku Beach430 mOahu, HI
Hale Koa Luau490 m2055 Kalia Road, Honolulu
Ala Wai Yacht Harbor540 mHonolulu Waterfront, Honolulu
Wailana Coffee House
65% likes this, based on 612 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 2290 m1860 Ala Moana Blvd
Phone: (808) 955-1764
Kobe' Japanese Steak House
58% likes this, based on 148 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 3210 m1841 Ala Moana Blvd
IHOP Hawaii at Aqua Palms Hotel
57% likes this, based on 128 reviews
Price Range: USD 5 - USD 2030 mAqua Palms Hotel
Phone: (808) 949-4467
Tropics Bar & Grill
66% likes this, based on 518 reviews
Food: Hawaiian120 m2005 Kalia Rd
Food: Chinese30 m1830 Ala Moana Blvd
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.