- Complimentary shuttle service - Beds were comfy - Very small elevator - It was fine, would recommend
- Convenient to the east memphis/germantown area - Free monitored parking - Good price
- Decent fitness center - Nice bar with good food on site - No breakfast is included
- Great staff - Wi-fi is free - Noisy hallways - Pool was in good shape
- Room was very comfortable - Tolietries were wonderful - Tons of pillows and towels
The family-friendly Holiday Inn Select Memphis is a great place in an upscale area of Memphis.
There are 240 individual rooms, which are fitted with a telephone, a voicemail and blackout curtains. Guests can make use of en suite bathrooms with a hairdryer and a shower available in all guestrooms.
A buffet breakfast is offered at the restaurant.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Guests of Holiday Inn Select Memphis are welcome to make use of conference facilities, internet access and newspapers.
The hotel’s fitness center has a gym and fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is USD 8.95 per day
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 243.
Major Memphis attractions, such as Art Museum of the University of Memphis, Opera Memphis and Shelby Farms Park are located nearby. Within easy reach of Lichterman Nature Center.
Placed near a stadium and a mall, the hotel offers an indoor swimming pool and barbeque grills.
Fast access to Memphis International airport within 15km is provided.
- City Center - 5.6mi
- Airport Memphis International - 7.2mi
- Bus stop - 200yd
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Memphis
Starting from: US$77
Starting from: US$133
Starting from: US$105
Starting from: US$145
Starting from: US$99
Rooms and availability
1 King or 2 Double
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
1 King or 2 Double or King Size Bed
Holiday Inn Select Memphis East Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Theatre Memphis2.4mi630 Perkins Extd, Memphis
Audubon Park2.5miPark Ave, Memphis
Dixon Gallery & Gardens2.8mi4339 Park Ave, Memphis
Opera Memphis2.8mi4821 American Way, Suite 102, Memphis
Memphis Botanic Garden2.9mi750 Cherry Road, Memphis
Near the hotel
Lichterman Nature Center1700yd5992 Quince Road, Memphis
Red Koi Japanese Cuisine
80% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Price Range: USD 4 - USD 26200yd5847 Poplar Ave,
70% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Food: American200yd4530 Poplar Ave
Phone: (901) 767-3116
81% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Food: French, Contemporary, European
Price Range: USD 27 - USD 67200yd5871 Poplar Avenue
Logans Roadhouse #498
Food: Steakhouse300yd5901 Poplar Ave
54% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Food: Bistro300yd939 Ridge Lake Boulevard
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.