- Complimentary shuttle service - Beds were comfy - Very small elevator - It was fine, would recommend
- Convenient to the east memphis/germantown area - Free monitored parking - Good price
- Decent fitness center - Nice bar with good food on site - No breakfast is included
- Great staff - Wi-fi is free - Noisy hallways - Pool was in good shape
- Room was very comfortable - Tolietries were wonderful - Tons of pillows and towels
The family-friendly 3-star Memphis Marriott East provides quick access to a memorial park, museums nearby. Since 1986, it has been a prominent hotel in the heart of Memphis.
The property is located in a shopping of Memphis, close to Opera Memphis, Dixon Gallery & Gardens and Shelby Farms Park. A 15-minute walk will take you to Lichterman Nature Center.
This hotel is ideally based close to a stadium, a mall.
15 minutes' drive from Memphis International airport.
The hotel rooms are individual, all of them come with a telephone, air conditioning and blackout curtains. They provide bathrooms with a hairdryer, a shower.
Dishes of authentic cuisine are served in the 24-hour restaurant. Guests can relax in the pool bar serving complimentary drinks.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Guests of Memphis Marriott East are welcome to make use of conference facilities, a business center and newspapers.
Guests will enjoy Jacuzzi, a hot tub on-site. A gym, fitness classes are provided in the on-site fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is USD 8.95 per day
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 232.
- City Center Memphis - 5.9 mi
- Airport Memphis International (MEM) - 7.5 mi
- Bus stop - 1400 ft
- Restaurants: Red Koi Japanese Cuisine (Food: Japanese) - 400 ft, Panera Bread (Food: American) - 400 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 17:00-17:00 hours
until 17:00-17:00 hours
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Holiday Inn Select-Memphis East Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, Green spaces, Zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Lichterman Nature Center5000 ft5992 Quince Road, Memphis
Theatre Memphis2.4 mi630 Perkins Extd, Memphis
Audubon Park2.5 miPark Ave, Memphis
Dixon Gallery & Gardens2.8 mi4339 Park Ave, Memphis
Opera Memphis2.8 mi4821 American Way, Suite 102, Memphis
Red Koi Japanese Cuisine
81% likes this, based on 47 reviews
Price Range: USD 4 - USD 26400 ft5847 Poplar Ave,
74% likes this, based on 45 reviews
Food: American400 ft4530 Poplar Ave
Phone: (901) 767-3116
74% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Food: French, Contemporary, European
Price Range: USD 27 - USD 67500 ft5871 Poplar Avenue
Logans Roadhouse #498
Food: Steakhouse700 ft5901 Poplar Ave
58% likes this, based on 50 reviews
Food: Bistro800 ft939 Ridge Lake Boulevard
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.