- Front desk personnel were unfriendly - Motorcycle friendly - Breakfast buffet was delightful
- Great shower - No icemaker on the floor - To access the elevator you have to use your room number
- Complementary internet - Good room service - Food at the restaurant is not bad - Ac is very loud
- Many inexpensive restaurants are closeby - Room was great - Great breakfast buffet
- Elevator makes noises - Free hardwired ethernet access - Short drive from downtown - Parking garage is great
The exclusive 3-star Holiday Inn Select Cherry Creek is set in the popular district of Denver. Founded in 2002, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2012.
This property offers 270 luxurious guestrooms complete with air conditioning, a telephone and wireless internet. They all have carpet floor and stylish furniture.
The award-winning bar serves a selection of cocktails.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Guests of Holiday Inn Select Cherry Creek are welcome to make use of a business center, internet access and computers.
Leisure facilities in Holiday Inn Select Cherry Creek include a cocktail lounge, an indoor swimming pool and barbeque grills. The hotel boasts a fitness center with a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2012. Number of rooms 274.
A 25-minute walk from Observatory Park, Bluebird Theater and Mizel Museum, the hotel is set close to a zoo, a stadium. Just 6km from the center of Denver known for Bull & Bush Pub & Brewery, Four Mile House Historic Park.
The hotel is situated near monuments, museums.
20km to the Arapahoe Co airport.
- City Center - 5.2km
- Airport: Arapahoe Co - 17.3km, Jeffco - 27.0km
- Bus stop - 100 m
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
King Size Bed
Queen Size Bed or King Size Bed
Holiday Inn Select Cherry Creek Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Mizel Museum2.0km400 South Kearney St, Denver
Denver Botanic Gardens3.2km1005 York Street, Denver
Magness Arena3.4km2240 East Buchtel Blvd, Denver
Cheesman Park3.5km8th Ave & Franklin St, Denver
Washington Park3.6kmLouisiana Ave and Downing, Denver
Near the hotel
Bull & Bush Pub & Brewery880 m4700 Cherry Creek Drive South, Glendale
Four Mile House Historic Park1.3km715 South Forest Street, Denver
Food: American120 m410 S Colorado Blvd
Phone: (303) 333-0808
74% likes this, based on 48 reviews
Food: Mexican280 m610 S Colorado Blvd
75% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Food: Bakery, Swiss
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22290 m370 S Garfield St
Phone: (303) 322-8871
Big Smoke Burger
64% likes this, based on 22 reviews
Food: Hamburgers320 m652 S Colorado Blvd
World of beer
68% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Food: American320 m660 South Colorado Blvd.
Phone: +1 303-757-0506
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.