- Hotel was very clean - Location was ok, but it was extremely loud - Bed was comfy
- Rooftop pool was heated to about 85 degrees - Very nice balcony - View was mostly of rooftops and a/c units
- Front desk was rude - Room was clean - Hotel offers free internet - Towels and sheets were soft
- No ventilation in the bathroom - Riverwalk boat tours is connected to the hotel - Staff was very friendly
- Free wireless for my laptop - View of the river wasn't that great - Staff behind the desk was okay
Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk Hotel is a 3-star contemporary hotel offering non-smoking accommodation steps away from Nightmare on Grayson, Classic Theater at Blue Star Arts Center and San Antonio Museum of Art. Since 1987, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of San Antonio.
Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk Hotel offers 310 rooms fitted with satellite TV, air conditioning and a work desk for a comfortable stay in San Antonio. Guestrooms offer beautiful interior and carpet floor.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk Hotel boasts a conference room, a business center and internet access as well as room service, laundry.
For workouts the fitness center provides fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Public parking is possible on site.
Paid Private parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2008. Number of floors 23. Number of rooms 313.
A 10-minute drive to the center of San Antonio.
The hotel is surrounded by a mall, markets and restaurants.
10 minutes' drive from Kelly AFB airport.
- City Center - 300 m
- Airport: Kelly AFB - 9.9km, Stinson Municipal - 10.1km
- Bus stop - 100 m
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Holiday Inn San Antonio Riverwalk Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
San Antonio Museum of Art1.6km200 West Jones Ave., San Antonio
Steves Homestead1.6km509 King William St., San Antonio
Guenther House1.6km205 E. Guenter, San Antonio
Classic Theater at Blue Star Arts Center1.8km1400 S. Alamo, San Antonio
Southtown1.8km1012 S Presa, San Antonio
Near the hotel
River Walk270 m100 Villita, San Antonio
Majestic Theatre70 m224 E Houston Street, San Antonio
Charline McCombs Empire Theatre40 m226 North St. Mary's Street, San Antonio
San Antonio Symphony90 m222 E. Houston St, San Antonio
San Antonio Rose Live120 m104 N. St. Mary's, San Antonio
Arneson River Theatre190 m418 Villita Street, San Antonio
San Antonio Children's Museum230 m305 E Houston, San Antonio
Acenar Modern Texmex
71% likes this, based on 550 reviews
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 3090 m146 E Houston St
Phone: (210) 222-2362
Windows on the River
Food: American20 m217 N St Mary's
Phone: (210) 272-1511
62% likes this, based on 487 reviews
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 21100 m200 River Walk St
Phone: 210- 224-9835
Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood
86% likes this, based on 461 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 51110 m219 E Houston St
Phone: (210) 472-2600
Sip Coffee & Expresso Bar
65% likes this, based on 74 reviews
Food: Bakery, Coffee Shop, Diner
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 2170 m160 E Houston St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.