- Staff was friendly - Room was clean - Views were great
- Shuttle was very convenient - Loved the lounge - Great restaurant on site
- People were not friendly - Balcony was great - Plenty of free parking
- Easy access to major highways - Food not very good - Great location
- Excellent location - Room decor dated - Swimming pool nice
The comfortable 3-star Holiday Inn Riverview offers modern rooms with views of the Ashley River . The building was renovated in 2012.
The hotel is located in the historic district of Charleston, in the proximity of Marion Square, Philip Simmons House and The Robert Ivey Ballet. Just 3km from the center of Charleston known for Charleston Sail - Harbor Yacht Tours, The Citadel and Karpeles Manuscript Library.
The hotel offers perfect location close to parks.
15 minutes by car from Charleston, AFB Municipal airport.
The hotel offers 180 rooms. All of them feature a balcony, data ports and cable TV. Some of the hotel rooms come with panoramic views over the city. All rooms have carpet floor and classical furniture.
The rooftop restaurant offers genuine regional cuisine. The music bar stocks spirits to enjoy in a charming atmosphere.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
The hotel offers a meeting room, internet access and a conference room and friendly staff.
Leisure facilities include a sun terrace, a seasonal outdoor pool. Fitness classes, a gym are provided in the on-site fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2012. Number of floors 12. Number of rooms 842.
- City Center Charleston - 1.6 mi
- Airport: Charleston, AFB Municipal (CHS) - 9.3 mi, Hilton Head (HHH) - 58.1 mi
- Restaurants: Arby's (Food: Fast Food) - 500 ft, McDonald's - 700 ft
- Parks Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park - 2300 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 11 am
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Holiday Inn Riverview Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Aiken-Rhett House1.0 mi48 Elizabeth St, Charleston
Philip Simmons House1.0 mi90 Mary Street, Charleston
College of Charleston1.1 mi66 George Street, Charleston
Music Farm1.1 mi32 Ann St, Charleston
The Robert Ivey Ballet1.1 mi66 George Street, Charleston
Near the hotel
Charleston RIverdogs2300 ft360 Fishburne Street, Charleston
Karpeles Manuscript Library4400 ft68 Spring St, Charleston
73% likes this, based on 13 reviews
Food: Fast Food
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 21500 ft246 Spring St
McDonald's700 ft230 Spring St
Phone: (843) 724-3476
70% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Food: Fast Food, Mexican
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 221000 ft220 Spring St
Saffire Restaurant & Bar
57% likes this, based on 68 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 301200 ft170 Lockwood Blvd
Food: Hamburgers, Fast Food, Family Fare
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 211200 ft209 Spring St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.