- Staff was friendly - Room was clean - Views were great
- Shuttle was very convenient - Loved the lounge - Great restaurant on site
- People were not friendly - Balcony was great - Plenty of free parking
- Easy access to major highways - Food not very good - Great location
- Excellent location - Room decor dated - Swimming pool nice
The comfortable Holiday Inn Charleston Riverview offers panoramic views of Charleston from many modern guestrooms.
The 180 guest rooms are spread over 12 floors.
Guests can unwind in the rooftop restaurant, which serves genuine regional cuisine. The lively bar serves a selection of spirits.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
The hotel offers a meeting room, a conference room and a fax and friendly staff.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2012. Number of floors 12. Number of rooms 180.
The perfect location gives quick access to Marion Square, Philip Simmons House and The Robert Ivey Ballet. You can see Charleston Sail - Harbor Yacht Tours, The Citadel and Karpeles Manuscript Library only 700m from the hotel.
Nearby points of interest include museums, a citadel.
15 minutes by car from Charleston, AFB Municipal airport.
- City Center - 2.5km
- Airport Charleston, AFB Municipal - 14.8km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 4 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Charleston
Starting from: US$329
Starting from: US$305
Starting from: US$265
Starting from: US$265
Starting from: US$100
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed
King Size Bed or Double Bed
Two Single Beds
Two Single Beds or Twin Beds
Double Or Twin Beds
Holiday Inn Riverview Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Aiken-Rhett House1.7km48 Elizabeth St, Charleston
Philip Simmons House1.7km90 Mary Street, Charleston
Woolfe Street Playhouse1.7km34 Woolfe Street, Charleston
College of Charleston1.8km66 George Street, Charleston
Music Farm1.7km32 Ann St, Charleston
Near the hotel
Charleston RIverdogs690 m360 Fishburne Street, Charleston
Charleston Sail - Harbor Yacht Tours1.1km95 Ripley Point Drive, Charleston
The Citadel1.3kmMoultrie St. and Elmwood Ave., Charleston
Karpeles Manuscript Library1.3km68 Spring St, Charleston
63% likes this, based on 15 reviews
Food: Fast Food, Mexican
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 21290 m220 Spring St
Saffire Restaurant & Bar
62% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 32340 m170 Lockwood Blvd
Food: Hamburgers, Fast Food, Family Fare
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22360 m209 Spring St
76% likes this, based on 91 reviews470 m43 Courtenay Dr
Phone: (843) 792-9254
Bon Banh Mi
84% likes this, based on 24 reviews
Food: Vietnamese630 m162 spring St.
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.