- Near notre dame - Modern room - No free wi-fi (limited to lobby)
- Comfy beds - Air con/heater in room too noisy - Dim lighting in room
- Room was nice - Long balcony - Views over the rooftops
- Room was perfect - Staff was very helpful - Nice collection of coffee
- Close to the tourist stuff - Lots of restaurants - Clean bathrooms
Holiday Inn Paris-Notre Dame is an elegant and modern property with excellent location near Saint-Michel square and Latin Quarter. The hotel is only few minutes walking from the Luxembourg Gardens, the Louvre and Notre Dame de Paris. It consists of 110 bedrooms among which 20 are executives. All of them are equipped with sat TVs, air-conditioning, Internet access, coffee makers and private bathrooms with bathrobes and bath tubs. There are non-smoking rooms and rooms for disabled. Onsite bar offers light snacks and beverages. For business purpose the hotel provides 3 conference rooms and a roof garden with terrace. Other amenities are room service, a currency exchange, a safe and internet access. Plunge in the typical Parisian atmosphere and feel the spirit of this magic place.
The staff at the hotel speaks English, French, Spanish, Italiano, Portuguese, Polish.
Number of rooms 96.
- City Center Paris - 1000 ft
- Airport: Orly (ORY) - 8.7 mi, Mutiara (LBJ) - 9.3 mi
- Train Station: Jussieu - 3700 ft, Gare Montparnasse - 1.4 mi
- Underground station: Saint-Michel - 700 ft, Saint-Michel - Notre-Dame - 1000 ft
- Restaurants: Chez Clement - Saint Michel (Food: French) - 200 ft, Shu (Food: Japanese) - 100 ft
- Parks: Place Dauphine - 1400 ft, Luxembourg Gardens - 1800 ft
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Wireless internet is available in public areas for additional charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms for additional charge
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 35 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
Holiday Inn Paris - Notre Dame Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Musee de la Chasse et de la Nature5000 ft60 rue des Archives, Paris
Rue des Francs Bourgeois5000 ftrue des Francs-Bourgeois, Paris
Musee Cognacq-Jay5000 ft8 rue Elzevir, Paris
Jardin du Palais Royal5100 ft38 rue du Montpensier, Paris
Place Ste. Catherine5100 ftMarais ParisFrance
Near the hotel
Notre Dame Cathedral1600 ft6 place du Parvis Notre-Dame, Paris
Sainte-Chapelle1200 ft6, boulevard du Palais, Paris
Fontaine Saint-Michel400 ft2 Boulevard Saint-Michel, Paris
Musee du Louvre3500 ft99 rue de Rivoli, Paris
Je Veux Etre Photographe!700 ft18 rue de Savoie, Paris
Luxembourg Gardens1800 ftRue de Vaugirard, Boulevard St. Michel, Rue Auguste-Comte, and Rue Guynemer, Paris
St-Severin700 ftRue des Pretres-St-Severin, Paris
Chez Clement - Saint Michel
Price Range: USD 49 - USD 63200 ft9 Place Saint Andre des Arts
Phone: 01 56 81 32 00
79% likes this, based on 109 reviews
Food: Japanese100 ft8, Rue Suger
Phone: 01 46 34 25 88
61% likes this, based on 77 reviews
Food: French100 ft103 Boulevard Saint-Germain
Phone: 01 43 54 65 38
Le Clou de Paris100 ft1 Rue Danton
Phone: 01 40 46 88 57
Le Saint Andre
60% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Food: French100 ftapproximately 3 Rue Danton
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Luxury Hotels in France