- Very modern hotel - Dvd players in every room - Wi-fi and wired internet available - Nice business center
- Great location for downtown - No pool nor jacuzzi - Gym is small - We'd definitely go back
- Breakfast fair was wonderful - Two plasma tvs came in handy - Parking is $13 a day ($15 valet) - Elevators did not work
- A short drive to the plaza and crowne center - Rooms were clean - Bed was great - Would love to stay here again
- Wonderful hotel - Close to the new sprint center - Staff is professional - Well-furnished rooms
Holiday Inn Kansas City Downtown Aladdin is a3-star designer hotel offering bright accommodation steps away from National World War I Museum, Union Station and Gottlieb Planetarium at Union Station. Built in 1993, the hotel was renovated in 2007.
Holiday Inn Kansas City Downtown Aladdin features 192 rooms across 16 floors.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Business facilities at Holiday Inn Kansas City Downtown Aladdin include internet access and a business center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Private parking is possible at a location nearby.
Year renovated 2007. Number of floors 16. Number of rooms 192.
The hotel is 1km away from Kansas City city center.
Due to its convenient location, it will only take you a 5-minute drive to get to the Downtown airport.
- City Center - 600 m
- Airport: Downtown - 2.6km, Kansas City International Airport - 24.6km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 4 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Kansas City
Starting from: US$141
Starting from: US$139
Starting from: US$56
Starting from: US$64
Starting from: US$59
Rooms and availability
Two Queen Size Beds
Queen Size Bed or King Size Bed or Double Bed
King Size Bed or Queen Size Bed
Two Queen Size Beds or Double Bed
King Size Bed
Double Bed or King Size Bed
Double Or Twin Beds
Aladdin Hotel Kansas City Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Union Station1.7km30 West Pershing Road, Kansas City
Science City at Union Station1.7km30 W Pershing Rd, Kansas City
Gottlieb Planetarium at Union Station1.7km30 West Pershing Rd., Kansas City
Union Station Theater District1.7kmKansas City, MO 64108
Crown Center1.8km2450 Grand Blvd., Kansas City
Near the hotel
Kansas City Power and Light Building160 m1330 Baltimore Ave, Kansas City
The Midland by AMC200 m1228 Main St., Kansas City
KC Roller Warriors210 mMunicipal Auditorium, Kansas City
Alamo Drafthouse Cinema330 m1400 Main Street, Kansas City
Kansas City Public Library340 m14 West 10th Street, Kansas City
Westport350 mKansas City, MO
The College Basketball Experience410 m1401 Grand Boulevard, Kansas City
Silver Spoon Cafe
54% likes this, based on 26 reviews60 m120 W 12th Street
73% likes this, based on 59 reviews
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 3080 m106 W 12th St
53% likes this, based on 49 reviews
Food: American, Family Fare
Price Range: USD 23 - USD 32120 m200 W 12TH ST
Phone: (816) 421-6800
57% likes this, based on 10 reviews120 m200 W 12th St
Phone: (816) 421-6800
Kobe Japanese Steakhouse
54% likes this, based on 22 reviews
Food: Japanese140 m1303 Baltimore Ave
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.