- Close to downtown - Rooms are clean - Subway station is just outside
- Friendly staff - Building itself is pretty old - No central location
- Large room size - Comfortable bed - Noxious smell from heater
- Nice furniture - Good housekeeping - Newspaper delivered to door
- Great bed - Calming rooftop penthouse - Outdoor pool and deck
Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Chicago is a 3-star comfortable hotel offering air-conditioned accommodation steps away from Michigan Avenue, Cloud Gate and Joffrey Ballet of Chicago.
Fantastic location in Chicago close to Clinton-Blue underground station. Union Station, Chicago Pedway and Art Institute of Chicago are 10 minutes away.
Very close to restaurants, an aquarium, this hotel also offers its own a rooftop pool, a seasonal outdoor pool.
5 minutes' walk to Chicago Union Station train station.
The hotel offers 145 rooms. All of them feature ironing facilities, cable TV and Wi-Fi. Guests can also use a fridge, a microwave and kitchenware available in each room.
At the restaurant American dishes are served.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
For workouts the fitness center provides a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 40 per day.
The hotel staff speaks English, Spanish, Romanian, Hindi, PanjabiÂ / Punjabi.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 145.
- City Center Chicago - 3300 ft
- Airport: Midway (MDW) - 8.5 mi, Chicago O'hare International (ORD) - 15.4 mi
- Train Station: Union Station - 1700 ft, LaSalle Street Station - 2300 ft
- Underground station: LaSalle "L" Station (Blue Line) - 2300 ft, LaSalle \"L\" Station (Blue Line) - 2300 ft
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Aurelio's Pizza - 100 ft, Lou Mitchell's Restaurant (Food: American, Coffee Shop, Delicatessen) - 1400 ft
- Beaches North Avenue Beach - 1.2 mi
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Chicago-Downtown Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Millennium Park1.0 mi201 E Randolph St, Chicago
Michigan Avenue5100 ftChicago, IL 60656
Cloud Gate1.0 mi201 E. Randolph St., between Michigan Ave & Columbus Ave, Chicago
Chicago Cultural Center5200 ft78 East Washington Street, Chicago
The Chicago Theatre1.0 mi175 N. State Street, Chicago
Near the hotel
Willis Tower2000 ft233 South Wacker Drive, Chicago
Union Station1500 ft210 S. Canal Street, Chicago
Skydeck Chicago1900 ft233 S Wacker Dr, Chicago
Chicago Pedway2000 ftChicago, IL
Old St. Patrick's Church2100 ft700 West Adams, Chicago
National Hellenic Museum2200 ft333 S. Halsted, Chicago
Jane Addams' Hull-House Museum2200 ft800 S. Halsted St., Chicago
70% likes this, based on 9 reviews100 ft506 W Harrison St
Lou Mitchell's Restaurant
76% likes this, based on 326 reviews
Food: American, Coffee Shop, Delicatessen, Diner
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 221400 ft565 W Jackson Blvd
Phone: (312) 939-3111
Bombacigno's J & C Restaurant
85% likes this, based on 24 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 201000 ft558 W Van Buren Ave
Phone: (312) 663-4114
62% likes this, based on 22 reviews1000 ft310 S Canal St
Polk Street Pub
79% likes this, based on 24 reviews1100 ft548 W Polk St
Phone: (312) 786-1142
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.