- Close to downtown - Rooms are clean - Subway station is just outside
- Friendly staff - Building itself is pretty old - No central location
- Large room size - Comfortable bed - Noxious smell from heater
- Nice furniture - Good housekeeping - Newspaper delivered to door
- Great bed - Calming rooftop penthouse - Outdoor pool and deck
Located in the center of Chicago, the 4-star Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Chicago-Downtown provides visitors with large rooms along with a seasonal outdoor pool, a rooftop pool and barbeque grills. The building was renovated in 2011.
The hotel offers 145 rooms. All of them feature air conditioning, TV. They provide bathrooms with a hairdryer, a shower.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
For workouts the fitness center provides a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 40 per day.
The hotel staff speaks English, Spanish, Romanian, Hindi, PanjabiÂ / Punjabi.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 145.
Convenient location next to a train station provides an easy access to Cloud Gate, Michigan Avenue and Millennium Park. Steps away from such Chicago attractions as Willis Tower, Chicago Pedway and Union Station.
The hotel is surrounded by an aquarium, restaurants and stores.
The Canal & Harrison bus stop and Clinton-Blue underground station are only 150m away from the hotel. 5 minutes by car from Merrill C Meigs (closed) airport.
- City Center - 1.0km
- Airport: Merrill C Meigs (closed) - 3.2km, Midway - 13.6km
- Train Station: Union Station - 500 m, LaSalle Street Station - 700 m
- Underground station: LaSalle "L" Station (Blue Line) - 700 m, LaSalle \"L\" Station (Blue Line) - 700 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
King Size Bed or Two Single Beds
King Size Bed
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Chicago-Downtown Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Millennium Park1.6km201 E Randolph St, Chicago
Michigan Avenue1.5kmChicago, IL 60656
Cloud Gate1.7km201 E. Randolph St., between Michigan Ave & Columbus Ave, Chicago
Chicago Cultural Center1.6km78 East Washington Street, Chicago
The Chicago Theatre1.6km175 N. State Street, Chicago
Near the hotel
Willis Tower590 m233 South Wacker Drive, Chicago
Union Station450 m210 S. Canal Street, Chicago
Skydeck Chicago570 m233 S Wacker Dr, Chicago
Chicago Pedway590 mChicago, IL
Old St. Patrick's Church630 m700 West Adams, Chicago
National Hellenic Museum660 m333 S. Halsted, Chicago
Jane Addams' Hull-House Museum670 m800 S. Halsted St., Chicago
70% likes this, based on 9 reviews20 m506 W Harrison St
Lou Mitchell's Restaurant
76% likes this, based on 326 reviews
Food: American, Coffee Shop, Delicatessen, Diner
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22420 m565 W Jackson Blvd
Phone: (312) 939-3111
Robinson's #1 Ribs - South Canal
75% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Food: American, Fast Food, Barbecue, Sandwiches
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 15480 m225 South Canal Street
Metro Deli & Cafe
62% likes this, based on 25 reviews
Food: American, Delicatessen500 m210 S Canal St
79% likes this, based on 88 reviews
Food: Bakery530 m233 S Wacker Dr
Phone: (312) 466-0200
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.