- Close to downtown - Rooms are clean - Subway station is just outside
- Friendly staff - Building itself is pretty old - No central location
- Large room size - Comfortable bed - Noxious smell from heater
- Nice furniture - Good housekeeping - Newspaper delivered to door
- Great bed - Calming rooftop penthouse - Outdoor pool and deck
The contemporary Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Chicago-Downtown offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a rooftop pool and barbeque grills as well as a safe deposit box, a news stand and a gift shop available on-site. Since 1999, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of Chicago.
This property offers 145 large guestrooms complete with air conditioning, TV. Guestrooms offer modern interior and tile floor.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Hotel services include laundry, room service maintained by friendly staff.
For workouts the fitness center provides a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 40 per day.
The hotel staff speaks English, Spanish, Romanian, Hindi, PanjabiÂ / Punjabi.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 145.
20 minutes away from Cloud Gate, Michigan Avenue and Millennium Park. Willis Tower, Chicago Pedway and Union Station are located just 450m from the hotel.
Quick access to monuments, an opera house and a tower as well as boutiques, an aquarium and restaurants is provided.
The Canal & Harrison bus stop and Clinton-Blue underground station are only 150m away from the hotel. Just 5 minutes from Merrill C Meigs (closed) airport.
- City Center - 1.0km
- Airport: Merrill C Meigs (closed) - 3.2km, Midway - 13.6km
- Train Station: Union Station - 500 m, LaSalle Street Station - 700 m
- Underground station: LaSalle "L" Station (Blue Line) - 700 m, LaSalle \"L\" Station (Blue Line) - 700 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Chicago-Downtown Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Millennium Park1.6km201 E Randolph St, Chicago
Michigan Avenue1.5kmChicago, IL 60656
Cloud Gate1.7km201 E. Randolph St., between Michigan Ave & Columbus Ave, Chicago
Chicago Cultural Center1.6km78 East Washington Street, Chicago
The Chicago Theatre1.6km175 N. State Street, Chicago
Near the hotel
Willis Tower590 m233 South Wacker Drive, Chicago
Union Station450 m210 S. Canal Street, Chicago
Skydeck Chicago570 m233 S Wacker Dr, Chicago
Chicago Pedway590 mChicago, IL
Old St. Patrick's Church630 m700 West Adams, Chicago
National Hellenic Museum660 m333 S. Halsted, Chicago
Jane Addams' Hull-House Museum670 m800 S. Halsted St., Chicago
70% likes this, based on 9 reviews20 m506 W Harrison St
Lou Mitchell's Restaurant
76% likes this, based on 326 reviews
Food: American, Coffee Shop, Delicatessen, Diner
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22420 m565 W Jackson Blvd
Phone: (312) 939-3111
Robinson's #1 Ribs - South Canal
75% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Food: American, Fast Food, Barbecue, Sandwiches
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 15480 m225 South Canal Street
Metro Deli & Cafe
62% likes this, based on 25 reviews
Food: American, Delicatessen500 m210 S Canal St
79% likes this, based on 88 reviews
Food: Bakery530 m233 S Wacker Dr
Phone: (312) 466-0200
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.