- Good breakfast value - Gym is moderately sized - Indoor 24-hour heated pool hot tub - Suite was of excellent quality
- Plenty of parking - Internet service was very good - Bed was comfortable - Shower had great pressure
- Shuttle service is very convenient - Staff were very pleasant - Close and convenient to the airport
- Very clean and new - Excellent staff - Onsite restaruant was affordable - No free breakfast - No tub
- Indoor and outdoor spas - Kids eat free in restaurant - Good wifi connection - Far out of town
The well-equipped 3-star Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Denver Airport offers quick access to Mile High Flea Market, Fitzsimons Golf Course and Springhills Golf Course.
American dishes are served in the full service restaurant.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Guests can take advantage of a business center and internet access as well as car service and car rental provided on-site.
Leisure facilities feature barbeque grills, an indoor swimming pool and live entertainment. The hotel’s fitness center has a gym and fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 161.
Within easy reach of Buffalo National Forest, Barr Lake State Park and Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge.
10km to the Denver International airport.
- City Center - 20.6km
- Airport: Denver International - 9.2km, Municipal - 45.3km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Denver
Starting from: US$114
Starting from: US$125
Starting from: US$206
Starting from: US$129
Starting from: US$194
Rooms and availability
Two Queen Size Beds
King Size Bed or Double Bed
Queen Size Bed or King Size Bed
Two Queen Size Beds or Double Bed
Two Queen Size Beds or King Size Bed or Double Bed
King Size Bed
Double Or Twin Beds
Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Denver Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge8.4kmQuebec and 72nd Ave., Commerce City
Buffalo Run Golf Course8.6km15700 E. 112th Ave., Commerce City
Fitzsimons Golf Course10.2km2323 Scranton St, Aurora
Springhills Golf Course10.7km800 Telluride, Aurora
Harkins Theaters11.3km8300 East Northfield Blvd,, Denver
Vinny's Bar & Grill
54% likes this, based on 64 reviews
Food: American90 m7101 Tower Rd
61% likes this, based on 135 reviews
Food: American460 m6751 Tower Rd
Sporting News Grill
53% likes this, based on 73 reviews
Food: American, Grill, Bar, Chicken Wings450 m6900 Tower Rd
62% likes this, based on 94 reviews
Food: Italian, Pizza890 m6701 Tower Road
Village Inn - Tower
65% likes this, based on 55 reviews
Food: American1.2km7501 Tower Road
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.