- Good breakfast value - Gym is moderately sized - Indoor 24-hour heated pool hot tub - Suite was of excellent quality
- Plenty of parking - Internet service was very good - Bed was comfortable - Shower had great pressure
- Shuttle service is very convenient - Staff were very pleasant - Close and convenient to the airport
- Very clean and new - Excellent staff - Onsite restaruant was affordable - No free breakfast - No tub
- Indoor and outdoor spas - Kids eat free in restaurant - Good wifi connection - Far out of town
Indoor swimming pool
Spa and relaxation
Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Denver Airport is a 3-star well-equipped property that offers non-smoking accommodation steps away from Lakeside Amusement Park, The Broomfield Bay Aquatic Park and Buffalo Bill Museum & Grave.
10km to Denver International airport.
The hotel offers 160 rooms. All of them feature a mini-refrigerator, a laptop-size safe, a personal computer, satellite TV and individual climate control. They also have en suite bathrooms with a roll in shower and a hairdryer.
Breakfast is served in the bar each morning. The full service restaurant offers tasty American cuisine.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Printers, internet connection and a business center and such hotel facilities as VIP room facilities, a cash machine and a safe deposit box are available on-site.
The on-site SPA facilities include a Jacuzzi and a hot tub. The hotel’s fitness center has fitness classes and a gym.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel for free.
Free public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 161.
|City Center||Denver - 12.7 mi|
|Airports||Denver International (DEN) - 5.7 mi|
|Bus stop||- 700 ft|
|Restaurants||Ruby Tuesday (cuisine: American) - 100 ft, Sporting News Grill (cuisine: American, Grill, Bar) - 200 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Denver Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge5.2 miQuebec and 72nd Ave., Commerce City
Aurora History Museum8.2 mi15051 E. Alameda Pkwy., Aurora
Barr Lake State Park8.5 mi13401 Piccadilly Road, Brighton
Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum9.6 mi7711 East Academy Blvd., Denver
Denver Museum of Nature & Science10.5 mi2001 Colorado Blvd, Denver
64% likes this, based on 133 reviews
Cuisine: American100 ft6751 Tower Rd
Sporting News Grill
51% likes this, based on 80 reviews
Cuisine: American, Grill, Bar, Chicken Wings200 ft6900 Tower Rd
Vinny's Bar & Grill
53% likes this, based on 59 reviews
Cuisine: American1400 ft7101 Tower Rd
62% likes this, based on 94 reviews
Cuisine: Italian, Pizza1400 ft6701 Tower Road
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.