- Good breakfast value - Gym is moderately sized - Indoor 24-hour heated pool hot tub - Suite was of excellent quality
- Plenty of parking - Internet service was very good - Bed was comfortable - Shower had great pressure
- Shuttle service is very convenient - Staff were very pleasant - Close and convenient to the airport
- Very clean and new - Excellent staff - Onsite restaruant was affordable - No free breakfast - No tub
- Indoor and outdoor spas - Kids eat free in restaurant - Good wifi connection - Far out of town
The well-equipped 3-star Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Denver Airport offers modern guestrooms.
Major Denver attractions, such as Harkins Theaters, Fitzsimons Golf Course and Springhills Golf Course are located nearby. Within easy reach of Mile High Flea Market, The Aurora Fox Arts Theater and Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge.
The property is well located next to the Denver International airport.
American dishes are served in the full service restaurant.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Guests can take advantage of a business center, internet access as well as car rental, shuttle service and car service provided on-site.
Leisure facilities feature barbeque grills, an indoor swimming pool and live entertainment. The hotel’s fitness center has a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 161.
|City Center||Denver - 12.9 mi|
|Airports||Denver International (DEN) - 5.7 mi|
|Bus stop||- 700 ft|
|Restaurants||Vinny's Bar & Grill (Cuisine: American) - 300 ft, Sporting News Grill (Cuisine: American, Grill, Bar) - 1500 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Denver Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge5.2 miQuebec and 72nd Ave., Commerce City
Barr Lake State Park8.2 mi13401 Piccadilly Road, Brighton
Aurora History Museum8.4 mi15051 E. Alameda Pkwy., Aurora
Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum9.8 mi7711 East Academy Blvd., Denver
Denver Museum of Nature & Science10.6 mi2001 Colorado Blvd, Denver
Vinny's Bar & Grill
54% likes this, based on 64 reviews
Cuisine: American300 ft7101 Tower Rd
Sporting News Grill
51% likes this, based on 80 reviews
Cuisine: American, Grill, Bar, Chicken Wings1500 ft6900 Tower Rd
63% likes this, based on 128 reviews
Cuisine: American1600 ft6751 Tower Rd
62% likes this, based on 94 reviews
Cuisine: Italian, Pizza3000 ft6701 Tower Road
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.