- Good breakfast value - Gym is moderately sized - Indoor 24-hour heated pool hot tub - Suite was of excellent quality
- Plenty of parking - Internet service was very good - Bed was comfortable - Shower had great pressure
- Shuttle service is very convenient - Staff were very pleasant - Close and convenient to the airport
- Very clean and new - Excellent staff - Onsite restaruant was affordable - No free breakfast - No tub
- Indoor and outdoor spas - Kids eat free in restaurant - Good wifi connection - Far out of town
The well-equipped 3-star Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Denver Airport offers modern guestrooms.
Major Denver attractions, such as Harkins Theaters, Fitzsimons Golf Course and Springhills Golf Course are located nearby. Within easy reach of Mile High Flea Market, The Aurora Fox Arts Theater and Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge.
The property is well located next to the Denver International airport.
American dishes are served in the full service restaurant.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Guests can take advantage of a business center, internet access as well as car rental, shuttle service and car service provided on-site.
Leisure facilities feature barbeque grills, an indoor swimming pool and live entertainment. The hotel’s fitness center has a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 161.
- City Center Denver - 12.9 mi
- Airport Denver International (DEN) - 5.7 mi
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: Vinny's Bar & Grill (Food: American) - 300 ft, Sporting News Grill (Food: American, Grill, Bar) - 1500 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Denver Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge5.2 miQuebec and 72nd Ave., Commerce City
Harkins Theaters7.0 mi8300 East Northfield Blvd,, Denver
Mile High Flea Market7.5 mi7007 East 88th Avenue, Henderson
The Aurora Fox Arts Theater8.0 mi9900 East Colfax Avenue, Aurora
Barr Lake State Park8.2 mi13401 Piccadilly Road, Brighton
Vinny's Bar & Grill
54% likes this, based on 64 reviews
Food: American300 ft7101 Tower Rd
Sporting News Grill
51% likes this, based on 80 reviews
Food: American, Grill, Bar, Chicken Wings1500 ft6900 Tower Rd
63% likes this, based on 128 reviews
Food: American1600 ft6751 Tower Rd
62% likes this, based on 94 reviews
Food: Italian, Pizza3000 ft6701 Tower Road
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.