- Uncomfortable pilows - Very helpful front desk staff - Starbuck's is a short walk from the hotel
- Cleaners were very friendly - Short walk into the centre of georgetown - Free bus to and from froggy bottom was great
- Restaurant offers good food - Room is clean, bright quiet - Shopping 1 mile walk
- Very thin walls - Every room has a high speed internet - Staff were very friendly and helpful
- Hotel is 1m from central georgetown - Staff is outstanding - There is a free shuttle - Restaurant food was pretty basic
The traditional Holiday Inn Georgetown is a 3-star property located in the center of Washington. It was opened in 1978 and is an example of contemporary architecture in Washington.
The hotel boasts special location next to The Phillips Collection, National Zoological Park and Washington Harbour. It will take you 10 minutes to get to the popular Georgetown University, Georgetown and Dumbarton Oaks.
Nearby points of interest include monuments, a cathedral.
Just 10 minutes from Reagan Washington National airport.
Guests are offered 285 non-smoking hotel rooms well-equipped with a minibar, iron and ironing board and a refrigerator. Guestrooms feature carpet floor and dark-wood furnishing.
The Hotel restaurant serves fine meals.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
A lift, parking and a gift shop as well as a conference room, a business center and banquet facilities are available on-site.
The hotel offers fitness classes, a gym available in the fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas for additional charge
Paid Private parking is possible on site.
The personnel at the hotel speaks English, Deutch, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, TagalogÂ / Filipino.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 285.
- City Center Washington - 2.4 mi
- Airport: Reagan Washington National (DCA) - 4.8 mi, Washington Dulles International (IAD) - 20.9 mi
- Train Station: Washington Union Station - 3.7 mi, - 400 ft
- Underground station: Rosslyn - 1.5 mi, Foggy Bottom–GWU - 1.6 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: John F's (Food: American) - 100 ft, Cafe Romeo's (Food: Italian) - 600 ft
- Parks Dumbarton Oaks - 1800 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Holiday Inn Georgetown Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Food and meals|
The President Woodrow Wilson House5100 ft2340 S Street, NW, Washington DC
Old Stone House5100 ft3051 M St Northwest, Washington DC
Textile Museum1.0 mi2320 S St., Washington DC
National Zoological Park1.1 mi3000 Block of Connecticut Ave., Washington DC
The Kreeger Museum1.1 miWashington DC, DC
Near the hotel
Dumbarton Oaks1800 ft1703 32nd Street NW, Washington DC
Tudor Place2800 ft1644 31st St., Washington DC
Oak Hill Cemetery3200 ft3001 R St NW, Washington DC
Georgetown University3700 ft37th and O Sts., Washington DC
Embassy Row4200 ftWashington DC, DC
Georgetown4300 ftWashington DC, DC 20007
Dumbarton House4500 ft2715 Que Street, NW, Washington DC
77% likes this, based on 68 reviews
Food: American100 ft2101 Wisconsin Ave. Nw
82% likes this, based on 15 reviews
Food: Italian600 ft2132 Wisconsin Ave NW
84% likes this, based on 56 reviews
Food: French, Bakery, Café800 ft1078 Wisconsin Ave NW
62% likes this, based on 84 reviews
Food: Turkish900 ft1834 Wisconsin Ave NW
71% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Food: American800 ft6335 Wisconsin Ave NW
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.