- Rooms were good, well presented - Small pool area - Courtyard and balconies were nice
- Great value - Staff was extremely helpful - Beds are comfy
- I liked the staff - Beautiful room views of a courtyard - Bathroom were huge - Ac worked but loud
- Clean room - No refrigerator or microwave - Buffet breakfast was good - Free wireless internet
- One block from bourbon street - Rooms are of a comfortable size - Free parking - Pool was warm
The 3-star Holiday Inn French Quarter-Chateau Lemoyne stands in the center of New Orleans and provides a courtyard, a saltwater pool. The historical hotel was built in 1979 and renovated in 2010.
Great location within close proximity to Magazine Street, Royal Street and Museum of the American Cocktail. Within easy reach of New Orleans Musical Legends Park, French Quarter and New Orleans Streetcars.
Quick access to museums, monuments as well as restaurants, a zoo and an aquarium is provided.
Fast access to Lakefront airport within 15km is provided.
This hotel comprises of Leisure Double Room, Spacious Room and Double Room that come with beautiful décor as well as a telephone, cable TV and a safe. Guests can make use of en suite bathrooms with a shower, a hairdryer available in all guestrooms.
Start your day with a delicious breakfast served at the restaurant.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
For its guests Holiday Inn French Quarter-Chateau Lemoyne offers a fax, a meeting room and an internet terminal as well as a lift, a cloakroom and parking.
The hotel offers fitness classes, a gym available in the fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Public parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 171.
- City center New Orleans - 3300 ft
- Airports Louis Armstrong New Orleans (MSY) - 11.8 mi
- Restaurants: GW Fins (Cuisine: Seafood) - 300 ft, Oceana Grill (Cuisine: Seafood) - 600 ft
- Parks: New Orleans Musical Legends Park - 400 ft, Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve - 1600 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 4 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Holiday Inn French Quarter-Chateau Lemoyne Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Southern Food and Beverage Museum5000 ft1 Poydras Street #169, New Orleans
Museum of the American Cocktail5100 ft514 Chartres St, New Orleans
Royal Street1.2 miRoyal Street, New Orleans
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center1.2 mi900 Convention Center Blvd., New Orleans
Magazine Street1.2 mi
Near the hotel
Germaine Wells Mardi Gras Museum300 ft813 Bienville St, New Orleans
New Orleans Musical Legends Park400 ft311 Bourbon Street, New Orleans
Mardi Gras / Carnival500 ftNew Orleans, LA
Irish Cultural Museum of New Orleans400 ft933 Conti St, New Orleans
Musee Conti Wax Museum500 ft917 Conti St, New Orleans
Hermann-Grima House800 ft820 St Louis Street, New Orleans
Gallier House800 ft1118 and 1132 Royal St., New Orleans
72% likes this, based on 1419 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 40300 ft808 Bienville St
Phone: (504) 581-3467
83% likes this, based on 2506 reviews
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 26600 ft739 Conti St
70% likes this, based on 1257 reviews
Cuisine: Seafood400 ft841 Iberville St
78% likes this, based on 339 reviews
Cuisine: French, Seafood, Cajun & Creole200 ft337 Dauphine St
Acme Oyster House
72% likes this, based on 2100 reviews
Cuisine: American, Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 27700 ft724 Iberville Street
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.