- Food was good - No pool - Within striking distance of vancouver
- Beds are comfortable clean - It's fairly close to the airport - Free airport shuttle
- Parking was free - Staff is friendly - Room smell bad - I would recommend
- Continental breakfast is very good - Free new york times - Beds are great
- Room was clean - Continental breakfast is ok - Clerk was pleasant - Free internet computer
The well-equipped 2-star Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Portland Airport is set in the exhibition district of Portland. Founded in 1995, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2011.
There are 80 bright rooms that come with modern amenities such as a microwave, cable TV and air conditioning.
The award-winning bar serves a selection of coffee.
Business facilities at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Portland Airport include a fax, a business center and newspapers.
Guests will enjoy a hot tub, a sauna on-site. The hotel boasts a fitness center with fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
The hotel personnel speaks English, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 80.
In the heart of Portland with direct proximity to Mount Tabor Park, Rose City Golf Course and Big Al's Bowling. It will take you 25 minutes to get to the popular The Grotto - National Sanctuary of Our Sorrowful Mother, Joseph Wood Hill Park and Oaks Bottom Wildlife Refuge.
The hotel is surrounded by shopping centers, a zoo.
Just 5 minutes from Portland International airport.
- City Center - 9.2km
- Airport: Portland International - 4.9km, Troutdale - 11.0km
- Train Station Tigard Transit Center - 23.5km
- Bus stop - 200 m
|Rate this hotel|
from 4 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Holiday Inn Express & Suites P Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Joseph Wood Hill Park2.4kmNortheast Rocky Butte Road, Portland
The Grotto - National Sanctuary of Our Sorrowful Mother3.2kmNortheast 85th Avenue, Portland
Oregon City Municipal Elevator4.5kmI-205 to exit 10, Oregon City
Rose City Golf Course5.0km2200 NE 71 Ave, Portland
Big Al's Bowling5.6km16615 SE 18th Street, Vancouver
54% likes this, based on 23 reviews
Food: Chinese180 m6033 NE Win Sivers Dr
Sidelines Restaurant & Sports
53% likes this, based on 39 reviews180 m6001 NE Win Sivers Dr Ste A
Phone: (503) 408-8286
63% likes this, based on 46 reviews290 m11707 NE Airport Way
Phone: (503) 252-4300
60% likes this, based on 141 reviews
Food: American410 m11335 NE Airport Way
Phone: (503) 254-5041
80% likes this, based on 43 reviews490 m5530 NE 122nd Ave
Phone: (503) 262-5200
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.