- Free and plentiful parking - Free breakfast - Free wifi - Indoor pool - 100% smoke free - Room was quite
- Desk clerk for checkin was rude - Bathroom in excellent condition - Free shuttle pretty regularly
- Room was clean and functional - Good temperature control - Breakfast was average - A bit of a walk to restaurant options
- Beautifully maintained - First class accomodations - Nice breakfast
- No problems with noise - Internet was free and had good throughput - Room service was not available
The business Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver Airport is a 3-star property set next to The Aurora Fox Arts Theater, Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge and Springhills Golf Course.
Steps away from such Denver attractions as Harkins Theaters, Buffalo Run Golf Course and Fitzsimons Golf Course.
Denver International airport is 10 minutes' drive from the hotel.
The hotel provides contemporary rooms including Spacious Suite, Spacious Room and Executive Double Room. Each of them is equipped with cable TV, a sofa and air conditioning.
In the morning a complimentary continental breakfast is served.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver Airport boasts a business center, a fax as well as airport transfer, shuttle service and car service.
For workouts the fitness center provides a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the business center and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 139.
- City Center Denver - 12.8 mi
- Airport Denver International (DEN) - 5.7 mi
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: Ruby Tuesday (Food: American) - 600 ft, Sporting News Grill (Food: American, Grill, Bar) - 600 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge5.2 miQuebec and 72nd Ave., Commerce City
Harkins Theaters7.0 mi8300 East Northfield Blvd,, Denver
Mile High Flea Market7.6 mi7007 East 88th Avenue, Henderson
The Aurora Fox Arts Theater7.9 mi9900 East Colfax Avenue, Aurora
Aurora History Museum8.3 mi15051 E. Alameda Pkwy., Aurora
75% likes this, based on 143 reviews
Food: American600 ft6751 Tower Rd
Sporting News Grill
51% likes this, based on 106 reviews
Food: American, Grill, Bar, Chicken Wings600 ft6900 Tower Rd
Vinny's Bar & Grill
62% likes this, based on 60 reviews
Food: American800 ft7101 Tower Rd
66% likes this, based on 93 reviews
Food: Italian, Pizza2000 ft6701 Tower Road
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.