- Free and plentiful parking - Free breakfast - Free wifi - Indoor pool - 100% smoke free - Room was quite
- Desk clerk for checkin was rude - Bathroom in excellent condition - Free shuttle pretty regularly
- Room was clean and functional - Good temperature control - Breakfast was average - A bit of a walk to restaurant options
- Beautifully maintained - First class accomodations - Nice breakfast
- No problems with noise - Internet was free and had good throughput - Room service was not available
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver Airport is a 3-star business property offering an indoor swimming pool and a tennis court.
The hotel boasts convenient location next to Lakeside Amusement Park, The Broomfield Bay Aquatic Park and Johnson & Whales University.
Just 10 minutes from Denver International airport.
The property comprises 135 large rooms equipped with individual climate control, satellite TV, a writing desk, Wi-Fi and a mini-refrigerator. They feature en suite bathrooms with a hairdryer, a roll in shower and a bathtub.
The dining options include a complimentary continental breakfast served daily.
Guests can make use of shopping service, dry cleaning and 24-hour reception as well as a vending machine, a convenience store and currency exchange.
Guests will take advantage of golf and tennis available on-site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the business center and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 139.
|City Center||Denver - 12.8 mi|
|Airports||Denver International (DEN) - 5.7 mi|
|Bus stop||- 700 ft|
|Restaurants||Ruby Tuesday (cuisine: American) - 600 ft, Sporting News Grill (cuisine: American, Grill, Bar) - 600 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge5.2 miQuebec and 72nd Ave., Commerce City
Aurora History Museum8.3 mi15051 E. Alameda Pkwy., Aurora
Barr Lake State Park8.4 mi13401 Piccadilly Road, Brighton
Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum9.7 mi7711 East Academy Blvd., Denver
Denver Museum of Nature & Science10.5 mi2001 Colorado Blvd, Denver
75% likes this, based on 143 reviews
Cuisine: American600 ft6751 Tower Rd
Sporting News Grill
51% likes this, based on 106 reviews
Cuisine: American, Grill, Bar, Chicken Wings600 ft6900 Tower Rd
Vinny's Bar & Grill
62% likes this, based on 60 reviews
Cuisine: American800 ft7101 Tower Rd
66% likes this, based on 93 reviews
Cuisine: Italian, Pizza2000 ft6701 Tower Road
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.