- Convenient to downton seattle - Beds are comfortable and clean - Breakfast was great
- Hotel was clean - Service was fine - $10/night parking - Large clean room - Adequate bathroom
- Convenient to the space needle, museums, imax - No fridge - Business centre in this hotel has free internet access
- Room had a sofa, coffee table desk - Staff is warm and friendly - Pool was awesome - High speed internet access is free
- 5 minute walk from the space needle and the monorail - Super continental breakfast - Parking garage is ridiculously tiny
Holiday Inn Express Seattle is a 3-star comfortable property that offers tasteful accommodation steps away from Hamilton Viewpoint Park, Blake Island State Park and Kerry Park. Since 1997, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of Seattle.
20 minutes away from Seattle city center.
Markets, restaurants are only a few steps from the hotel.
The Westlake Ave N & Harrison St tram stop is situated only 400m from the hotel. Kenmore Air Harbor SPB airport is 5 minutes' drive from the hotel.
The hotel offers 195 rooms. All of them feature cable TV, a safe and air conditioning.
The dining options include a complimentary hot buffet breakfast served in the dining room. The full service restaurant provides fine meals. Complimentary drinks are offered in the pool bar.
Guests of Holiday Inn Express Seattle are welcome to make use of a business center, internet access and a meeting room.
The hotel offers fitness classes, a gym available in the fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 15 per day.
The personnel at the hotel speaks English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Bosnian, Croatian.
Number of rooms 195.
- City center Seattle - 3700 ft
- Airports: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB (LKE) - 3700 ft, Boeing Field/King County International Airport (BFI) - 6.0 mi
- Train stations Auburn Station - 22.3 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Emerald Grill (Cuisine: Contemporary) - 300 ft, Space Needle: Sky City - 1500 ft
- Parks Denny Park - 800 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Holiday Inn Express Seattle Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
|Food and meals|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Seattle Art Museum5000 ft100 University Street, Seattle
Kerry Park1.0 mi250 W Highland Dr, Seattle
Seattle Great Wheel5200 ft1301 Alaskan Way, Seattle
Freeway Park5100 ftSeneca St, Seattle
Blake Island State Park5200 ftSeattle, WA
Near the hotel
Chihuly Garden and Glass1500 ft305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Space Needle1500 ft400 Broad Street, Seattle
Denny Park800 ftDexter Avenue North and Denny Way, Seattle
EMP Museum1300 ft325 5th Avenue N, Seattle
Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame1200 ft325 Fifth Av. N., Seattle
Seattle Center1500 ft305 Harrison Street, Seattle
Seattle Children's Museum1500 ft305 Harrison St., Seattle
62% likes this, based on 74 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 32300 ft211 Dexter Ave N
Space Needle: Sky City
70% likes this, based on 1069 reviews
Price Range: USD 25 - USD 1001500 ft400 Broad Street
55% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Cuisine: American800 ft200 Taylor Ave N
69% likes this, based on 21 reviews1000 ft522 Wall St
61% likes this, based on 57 reviews
Cuisine: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Korean
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 321000 ft2300 8th Ave
Phone: (206) 623-9996
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.