- Hotel is in an excellent location downtown - Room was ok - Parking is rather expensive at $14 per day
- Breakfast buffet is very good - Room had a fridge and microwave - On site paid parking
- Very nice clean hotel - Employees do a good job - Room was large and very clean
- Within walking distance of downtown - Excellent value for the money - Free public internet access
- Free internet in the lobby - Only a 5 minute walk to all bars and shows - Free shuttle service
The 3-star Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown is situated in the center of Nashville. This historical hotel dates from 2003 and was refurbished in 2008.
The hotel offers 285 spacious rooms with such room amenities as plasma TV, a safe and a microwave.
In the morning a hot continental breakfast is served.
Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown boasts a business center, internet access as well as 24-hour reception, laundry.
Leisure facilities feature a seasonal outdoor pool, a patio and live entertainment. The hotel’s fitness center has a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 23 per day.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 287.
Many Nashville sights, including Tennessee Central Railway Museum, Upper Room and Fort Negley Park are 20 minutes away from the hotel. Frist Center for Visual Arts, Ryman Auditorium and Nashville Public Library are located just 100m from the hotel.
This hotel is set in a vibrant area next to corporations, convention centers.
Just 10 minutes from Nashville International airport.
- City Center - 700 m
- Airport: Nashville International - 10.0km, Smyrna - 29.0km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Holiday Inn Express Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Food and meals|
Upper Room1.7km1908 Grand Ave, Nashville
Fort Negley Park1.9km1100 Fort Negley Blvd., Nashville
Greer Stadium2.1km534 Chestnut Ave, Nashville
Vanderbilt University2.3km2201 West End Avenue, Nashville
Centennial Park2.6km2500 West End Ave., Nashville
Near the hotel
Frist Center for Visual Arts80 m919 Broadway, Nashville
Ryman Auditorium570 m116 Fifth Ave N, Nashville
Nashville Public Library400 m615 Church Street, Nashville
Nashville Convention Center420 m601 Commerce St, Nashville
Bridgestone Arena490 m501 Broadway, Nashville
Gaylord Entertainment Center490 m501 Broadway, Nashville
Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum710 m222 Fifth Avenue S, Nashville
Frist Center Cafe
66% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Food: Dessert, Delicatessen, Soups
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 2080 m919 Broadway
Phone: (615) 244-3340
70% likes this, based on 83 reviews
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 5290 m1001 Broadway
Phone: 615 726-1001
The Flying Saucer
66% likes this, based on 172 reviews230 m1010 Demonbreun
76% likes this, based on 33 reviews200 m111 10th Ave S Ste 310
Phone: (615) 259-7468
76% likes this, based on 64 reviews
Price Range: USD 41 - USD 51240 m167 Rosa L. Parks Blvd (8th Ave) North
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.